Author Topic: Treynolds416 was banned? Why?  (Read 2458 times)

There have been a lot of racism posts before, and I don't see how those people weren't banned, maybe it's a new unwritten rule.. ?  IDK

Oh. Well, still, Trey didn't know.

neither is being internet tough guy
there are unwritten rules
Though, there have been few banned just for being an internet tough guy during my time here.  They usually did something like post "I don't care" in the drama section or something.

It wasn't even blatant racism, and just about everyone here has made a black joke, funny or not.  Huh.

UNWRITTEN RULES SHALL STAY UNWRITTEN
THEY ARE THE INVISIBLE POSSIBLY MORE THAN TEN COMMANDMENTS

They usually did something like post "I don't care" in the drama section or something.
That would fall under the category of "don't care, don't post".

Just felt I should give a somewhat specific example~

Anyway, back to Treynold.

Though, there have been few banned just for being an internet tough guy during my time here.  They usually did something like post "I don't care" in the drama section or something.

It wasn't even blatant racism, and just about everyone here has made a black joke, funny or not.  Huh.
That would-
Beat me. :(

Since the "not really im just bad at them :(((" was in white text, Baddy probably hit the ban button before seeing it. Fact of the matter is, the first part alone is the only thing seen with the naked eye. He was being dismissive to the topic, the rule that falls under "don't care, don't post."

I think the forums uses the same system nationstates does!

th-
thats his point

no but if i was posting about what a badass i am and how i can punch you out in real life and come fight me starfish then i could probably get banned

Wait racism is bannable now?
Awh stuff....
Oh no! Half of our jokes ARE NOW BANNABLE

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH CHAOS, MASS HYSTERIA

th-
thats her point

no but if i was posting about what a badass i am and how i can punch you out in real life and come fight me starfish then i could probably get banned
Oh, THAT kind of internet tough guy.  Yeah, pretty sure that would be bannable if someone kept something like that up.

How dare you question badspot's authority!

and anyways the ban was justified.

Straight up racism joke, I honestly found it funny.
I think that ban wasn't quite nesicery.
because you devote your life to tribal jokes and being tribal in general.

Also he was quite hostile for no reason at other times.

How dare you question badspot's authority!

and anyways the ban was justified.
I'm not questioning Badspot's authority, I'm questioning his judgement.

If the ban was justified, then why the forget were other people who cracked those kind of jokes not banned?