Author Topic: Pixel's Space Adventure! [Battle Scene!]  (Read 1437 times)

If i was still pissed about that stuff, I would be on your topic, telling everybody how stuffty it is. Now, Am I?

You might want to stop hiding the fact that you are pissed because you've already made it too obvious in the OP.

Anyways, at least to be a little helpful...

CTRL + R to enter the resize menu. Multiply the current size 4 times or something.
Example:

My image was 100x100, so I'd make it 400x400 when resizing.

Thanks, but no thanks. My image is 63 and then I go into resize menu and make it 320. Already done it.

You might want to stop hiding the fact that you are pissed because you've already made it too obvious in the OP.
I only brought it up ONCE. That doesn't mean I'm pissed. What REALLY pisses me off, is that you keep coming back about it. I don't care about it any more. I'm not going to insult it anymore, so your "assistance" in this forum post is not needed. Would it make you happy if I removed it from the post? Would it make you LEAVE?

Thanks, but no thanks. My image is 63 and then I go into resize menu and make it 320. Already done it.

This is a mistake you're making.
You need to calculate it precisely or it will look really strange.
It should be 315, not 320.

I only brought it up ONCE. That doesn't mean I'm pissed. What REALLY pisses me off, is that you keep coming back about it. I don't care about it any more. I'm not going to insult it anymore, so your "assistance" in this forum post is not needed. Would it make you happy if I removed it from the post? Would it make you LEAVE?

Don't worry, I'll stay out of this topic unless there's some mistake I see you making so I can help you fix it.
I don't hate you, really. I just wish for you to stop bringing up the fact your character wasn't accepted.

Don't worry, I'll stay out of this topic unless there's some mistake I see you making so I can help you fix it.
I don't hate you, really. I just wish for you to stop bringing up the fact your character wasn't accepted.
THANK YOU.

Anyways,

*SLAM*

You fall onto the floor with great strength.
: Ow. That hurt my ass.
When you impacted the ground, the window must have been loose and fell out.

'scuse my lateness but you guys post too fast

I'm not insulting him, and I didn't half-ass my character. That took me half an hour. Its the weapon I rushed on. babe i don't exactly take my sweet time either

I'm not gonna argue with you, you either stay and play or get up and get the forget out. lol i won argumint bcuz i stoped arguing wit u that's not how threads work moron

If i was still pissed about that stuff, I would be on your topic, telling everybody how stuffty it is. Now, Am I? if you weren't pissed about it you wouldn't be going on about it here and this topic wouldn't exist. you made it to spite yosher.

I only brought it up ONCE. That doesn't mean I'm pissed. yes it does, sweetie

What REALLY pisses me off, is that you keep coming back about it. ...okay

I don't care about it any more. I'm not going to insult it anymore, so your "assistance" in this forum post is not needed. ignorant

Would it make you happy if I removed it from the post? Would it make you LEAVE? maybe you should stop acting like a douchebag

'scuse my lateness but you guys post too fast

Sorry sweetie, your a bit late. Our fight is over

Sorry sweetie, your a bit late. Our fight is over

his points still make sense though.

his points still make sense though.
Yeah, but still.
So how do I get more peeps here?

Anyways,

*SLAM*

You fall onto the floor with great strength.
: Ow. That hurt my ass.
When you impacted the ground, the window must have been loose and fell out.
I know you people are reading this: what will you do now?

Get up and stand on your head to think about life and why you're here.

Get up and stand on your head to think about life and why you're here.
My pc is being an ass on me, but you stand on your head and realize why your here: Cuz you were an ass and jumped into a bunny hole.