Author Topic: Unmountable vehicles that look like bricks(Like the ball but brick shaped)  (Read 1358 times)

for falling rocks that actually crush and kill you, instead of being pushed away like paper in the wind

I love the creativity of most people on here.
/support

for falling rocks that actually crush and kill you, instead of being pushed away like paper in the wind
Lol, you make it sound so funny XD

How about an unmountable 'broken' jeep which only purpose is to crush you.

The ball already makes a good boulder. Wait, does the ball still exist?

Wait, does the ball still exist?

look in your pants

huehuehue

OT: Ya. This sounds like a good idea. If only someone was to buy milkshape for me, I'd work my ass off.

A great idea, though you'd want to make many, for different sizes

If only someone was to buy milkshape for me, I'd work my ass off.
Or you could use one of the many other, free programs.

A great idea, though you'd want to make many, for different sizes
Or you could use one of the many other, free programs.

i got milkshape

huehuehue

Also, all I can make is a sphere
wat do

lol milkshape is really loving hard for me, blender is easy. wut

lol milkshape is really loving hard for me, blender is easy. wut

i can't even loving put a joint on a model in blender. Much less find the sphere button.

i can't even loving put a joint on a model in blender. Much less find the sphere button.
I can make a square.
Once I made a pipe. But I tried putting bones on it so that It could actually held in the blockhead's hand, and that's where I lost it at.

I can make a square.
Once I made a pipe. But I tried putting bones on it so that It could actually held in the blockhead's hand, and that's where I lost it at.

continue

This should be an event so you don't have to run around making copies of all the vehicles out there. It makes vehicles toggle-able for whether or not you can enter the vehicle or not.

Unmountable vehicles that look like bricks(Like the ball but brick shaped

Like this?

Oh my god /support

I can only use those portal cubes for now :P