Honor loves to spam, he even made a bot for it!

Author Topic: Honor loves to spam, he even made a bot for it!  (Read 2390 times)

http://imgur.com/a/2oyul

happened on drendrans resource TDM, loving skids and their dumbass chatbots

It's so easy to make fake proof these days.

It's so easy to make fake proof these days.
Proof looks real to me.

sounds like you were literally waiting for him to post this in an attempt to disprove this.
also, no offense ?, but i don't think you're intelligent enough to make a chat relay.

That first post was sarcasm, it's his fault for having his flood prevention off.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:18:13 AM by Badspot »

If I get shot, it's my fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest.

That first post was sarcasm, it's his fault for having his flood prevention off.
lying about whether someone actually got proof of you being an annoying forget, then saying it's their fault for you being an annoying forget.
sounds good to me.

sounds like you were literally waiting for him to post this in an attempt to disprove this.
also, no offense ?, but i don't think you're intelligent enough to make a chat relay.

i know how to do it, but you don't ever get a wrench, and i'm not spergy enough to bother when i could be making something good like a neat gamemode

Oh my, I do believe that post is bannable!

Oh my, I do believe that post is bannable!
My good sir I do believe that as well!

My good sir I do believe that as well!

I'm glad we all agree on this, old boy! Perhaps Badspot will enlighten us though this!

You're acting as if him having his flood protection off justifies you being an annoying forget.

User was banned for this post
BOOM!

*Headshot by Badshot*