Author Topic: (Dezacaban and CoolKoopaTroopa)  (Read 7696 times)

A quick tip: Perpetual stick-in-star fish mode is a major turnoff for women
I think he gets laid more than you do... not sure how anyone can take this part seriously.

Precisely.
Besides, Dusty, you're a transvestite. I don't see anyone bashing you on this.
So we should just go ahead and turn our heads and focus on getting pissy over the fact that someone is transgendered?  lol

hey kyle how would your opinion change if i told you he was pie man?
because he is

He'll be allowed a second chance when he realizes how ignorant his thinking is and then strives to change it, along with toning down the attention whoring.

Does it count if he's been asked to stop and he blatantly ignores it?
It does.

My apologies.

"Everyone deserves a second chance"

Horse stuff.

So if you make a mistake, you should be shunned out of social life forever?

hey kyle how would your opinion change if i told you he was pie man?
because he is
GODDAMNIT

He'll be allowed a second chance when he realizes how ignorant his thinking is and then strives to change it, along with toning down the attention whoring.
[/size]

Again, my apologies.

alyx leaving would decrease the amount of idiots and attention whores by one

plus he's openly tribal so

Are you trying to go back on you're argument, while simultaneously starting it with me?

Are you trying to go back on you're argument, while simultaneously starting it with me?

I'm trying to back out, as I have been fighting for a lost cause.
I didn't agree with your opinon, so I posted mine. Get used to it, buddy, it happens everywhere.
ALSO ITS YOUR NOT loving YOURE I HATE THIS MISTAKE

You're like a walking hypocrite, by addressing my post you defended Alyx again. Furthermore why do you keep posting in small one size print? Do you hope people won't notice them?

You're like a walking hypocrite, by addressing my post you defended Alyx again. Furthermore why do you keep posting in small one size print? Do you hope people won't notice them?
Do you not read, good sir? I stated that I was no longer defending alyx. Anything that I say to anybody that they think is defending Alyx, then my apologies, but you are wrong. I put them in small print so they DO notice them. It adds a bit of humor in my opinion.

I do agree, that I have been a hypocrite on some occasions. I don't see your point.

Ok so since you didn't realize that my post of second chance was directed towards Alyx, lets pretend it addressed all humanity.

"So I just heard Riddler rose from the dead the other day." Everyone deserves another chance. Things have changed, Kyle. I hope you have a good day.

kyle's avatar looks funny
Good example of CoolKoopa's stupid posting in threads.

And before you call me a hypocrite I wait until the topic goes off itself then I just go with what that person said.

Ok so since you didn't realize that my post of second chance was directed towards Alyx, lets pretend it addressed all humanity.

"So I just heard Riddler rose from the dead the other day." Everyone deserves another chance. Things have changed, Kyle. I hope you have a good day.

The thing is, that is not possible, and the question does not mean all of humanity. It never will.
When I mean everyone, I mean anyone new to society. Anyone who screwed up, but not that large.
You take things too literally, and you act like an starfish.
Good forgetin' day.

all you've done in this topic is literally quote other people and say some nonsensical bullstuff, usually without citing. like the one you just posted, for example.
Wtf? It was a picture. Get banned.

Good example of CoolKoopa's stupid posting in threads.

And before you call me a hypocrite I wait until the topic goes off itself then I just go with what that person said.

How was that stupid?