Author Topic: 0002 in v21 (?)  (Read 2528 times)

Is it possible to do so?
Pretty sure you'd have to do some hacky stuff to allow for it, and it'd probably behave like floating bricks.

Pretty sure you'd have to do some hacky stuff to allow for it, and it'd probably behave like floating bricks.
Hm.

Hacky stuff you must?

Hm.

Hacky stuff you must?

Tomtom does hacky stuff. His floating bricks mod would allow for building on those (and everything else)

Tomtom does hacky stuff. His floating bricks mod would allow for building on those (and everything else)
You can also build inside static shapes
Wait
Can you?

Unless you're a wizard, you probably wouldn't ever be able to make any code that allows for floating bricks that behave like non-floating bricks.

I'm pretty sure TomTom isn't a wizard.

The only wizard I know of is Port.

Unless you're a wizard, you probably wouldn't ever be able to make any code that allows for floating bricks that behave like non-floating bricks.

I'm pretty sure TomTom isn't a wizard.

The only wizard I know of is Port.
He makes it close by using TPO (toggle plant overwrite) and having most wands delete a single brick instead of "killing" it but it breaks when dealing with things like zonebricks. Wait, has Port made a floating bricks mod?

He makes it close by using TPO (toggle plant overwrite) and having most wands delete a single brick instead of "killing" it but it breaks when dealing with things like zonebricks. Wait, has Port made a floating bricks mod?
Probably has. He seems to have made everything and five other things.

Wands would need to act like wands and you would have to be able to undo and build and use all tools normally for it to be considered 'acting like non-floating bricks'.