Greatest quotes

Author Topic: Greatest quotes  (Read 3540 times)

Post the greatest quotes from any user you can find on BLF.

anything from good ol' rclmb or however you spell his name

Mr. Jacksaunt is like an overpowered hypocrite
Seriously how can a person be overpowered.

"You're pissing in an ocean of piss" ~ Badspot

i copied this because i thought the kid was inbred

Guys, don't annoy Buu or he'll turn us all into bars of chocolate!!
^this^

quite of a bit of badspot quotes i've compiled over two days:
This is not a valid way to dismiss complaints.  Ever.  See the following articles for more detail:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Imagine this scenario:
User 1: I went to McDonald's and they stuff in my sandwich!
User 2: Well if you don't like stuff burgers don't go to that mcdonald's, duh.  Grow up and go to a different store and stop complaining.

Does User 2's behavior reply seem reasonable to you?  If so, you should have your head examined. 

Listen up noobs, saving is here to stay.  If you can't handle someone else playing with your build, grow the hell up.

If you start doing gay stuff to break my game, I'm going to start banning you from the master server.  This is a war you don't want to start because I'm the only one with nukes. 

Try being less of a moron.

I am banning you now so you can work on your reading skills without the distraction of being able to post.

What the forget are you two on about?

I'm hoping you uploaded the wrong file.  If not, gtfo.

You're seriously cruising for another ban.

Move from Brazil to the United States.

Poop.  Haha.

A fine use of $20.

Listen up noobs, saving is here to stay.  If you can't handle someone else playing with your build, grow the hell up.

If you start doing gay stuff to break my game, I'm going to start banning you from the master server.  This is a war you don't want to start because I'm the only one with nukes. 

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 

Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.