Author Topic: Taboo's Writings Thread I Guess?  (Read 724 times)

WELP
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE LIFE AGAIN
that is, the time when i decided to attempt BEING PRODUCTIVE

this is being worked on along side some other short stories and my novels (there is in fact some small tie-in to the novels because i'm just such a fatty like that)
this is very wip (~20 pages on paper right now, there is still a lot more to do, and then i have to type all that ugh) so i'll try to keep it updated reasonably often ok

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS YES

also please excuse the stupid formatting regarding the line spacing, this seems to be something Word is doing on its own when exporting as a .HTM and i will see if i can fix it eventually
ALSO: if you cannot see the font/want the font it is Adobe Caslon Pro
neither of these are really relevant now thanks to the magic of .PDFs
interestingly enough, word used the same fancy formatting i use when typing my novels automagically when i exported to PDF
praise the wizards of microsoft
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:10:01 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

Not bad so far, not bad at all. The writing flows very well, which is usually rare among younger writers.

Not bad so far, not bad at all. The writing flows very well, which is usually rare among younger writers.
thanks
i originally started writing in the seventh grade (so i was like 12 or so i guess) so i've had quite a few years to hone my abilities, as they say

i call this the "sap" update

Dohohoho, I like the sap update.

It's actually pretty great, Taboobles.
Now I'm scared of my own white-haired characters.

almost caught up with my handwritten draft, once i gdt there i'll probably backtrack a bit and make some changes/fixes in some of the more nit-picky writingy things

bunp
i've gone ahead and updated all the other 3 stories on the site a ton, so this thread's just about my writings in general now ok
i'll update the op and make it nicer someday soon, i'm in a hurry right now

i spent like all day in school thinking "oh boy i can't wait to see what people think of my writing"
:panda:

i spent like all day in school thinking "oh boy i can't wait to see what people think of my writing"
:panda:
The sad truth is, no one on the BL forums reads.  ;~;

I still think it's great, if it's worth anything to ya.

wait so when did taboo not become 21 and married D:

Also I dislike this writing

The sad truth is, no one on the BL forums reads.  ;~;
I still think it's great, if it's worth anything to ya.
lazy fats
thanks though \o/

wait so when did taboo not become 21 and married D:
Also I dislike this writing
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205298.0
why this

ajgajtjtmtgpmj the great taboob is inspiring me to make a story
i say story because i could/would never write an actual story so i would probably make it into a comic ;-;

but ya vry tasty tabooj