Author Topic: lol my friend told me a pretty funny thing at school today  (Read 1252 times)

So my friend Joey's family has this fancy-shmancy Bel Air car, and something went wrong wih it. They took it to a repair shop 4 AND A HALF YEARS AGO and it's still not fixed today. The guy keeps saying it will get fixed but he never gets to it. Lol it's only a 2 week job. But he has more work since he left it out in the rain all this time and let some of the car rust.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:21:48 PM by ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude »

Lol, why haven't they taken it back yet?

"I wanted to get my car fixed, but I didn't."

Lol, why haven't they taken it back yet?
They haven't taken it back because the guy won't let them have it until he finishes.

They haven't taken it back because the guy won't let them have it until he finishes.
Well, he apparently doesn't have the intention of fixing it.

Well, he apparently doesn't have the intention of fixing it.
They can't sue him because he's a nice person and they don't wanna start snything.

They can't sue him because he's a nice person and they don't wanna start snything.
Settlements. Enough has been said.

He kinda can't really do that, even permitting a mechanics ability to hold a vehicle in need of maintenance.
And I'm sure Joey's parents aren't that stupid. It's a bullstuff story.

He kinda can't really do that, even permitting a mechanics ability to hold a vehicle in need of maintenance.
And I'm sure Joey's parents aren't that stupid. It's a bullstuff story.
What.
Settlements. Enough has been said.
Still they don't wanna cause a stuffstorm.

Nuff said.

Still they don't wanna cause a stuffstorm.

Nuff said.
It's not "Nuff said". People don't work like this, Joey bullstuffted and you were gullible enough to believe it, but I'll cut you some slack because of age.

with a name like that why do you expect him to know how things actually work lol

with a name like that why do you expect him to know how things actually work lol
Joey actually knows a lot about cars. Let him finish it. For Christ's sake, he fixed my bike.
It's not "Nuff said". People don't work like this, Joey bullstuffted and you were gullible enough to believe it, but I'll cut you some slack because of age.
First of all, Joey doesn't lie.

Second, this story is real. Seriously.

First of all, Joey doesn't lie.

Second, this story is real. Seriously.
no 12 year old doesnt lie lol

If someone were to take my car 4 years ago and "fix" it, I would personally give them a visit.