Author Topic: U.S. Presidential Election Center - whatever you do, don't vote for mitt romney  (Read 4058 times)

the part where i'm scared that you will eat me and rape me in that order :C

and the Piedmont
Oh cool it appears I live one hour and 24 minutes away from you.

I'm not voting

yeah

come on

hate


Mitt Romneys political slogan was the same as the kool kids klub's


My advice to anyone discussing politics. Please find sources of news other than CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and BBC. People forget to often that news corporations are entertainment first news second. 

I'm going to vote for myself.




My advice to anyone discussing politics. Please find sources of news other than CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and BBC. People forget to often that news corporations are entertainment first news second. 
I never really understood why people hate FOX so much. I always watch it and find it to be a good source.

I never really understood why people hate FOX so much. I always watch it and find it to be a good source.

Entertainment first, news corporations will cater to you. They will tell you what you want to hear, doesn't matter if it's false or biased. Bill o'reilly does this all the time.

I never really understood why people hate FOX so much. I always watch it and find it to be a good source.

It cancels every good show ever

You know the shows you enjoy watching on Fox?

Yeah. Say good bye to them.

Fox is one of those channels that says they are for the conservative people, but it seems most of their shows lean more toward liberalism. It is mostly enterainment and stupidity because people like Glenn Beck think Native Americans are one of the long lost Jewish tribes of Isreal or some crazy stuff. Also people like Glenn Beck are hypocrites because when the Norway massacre happened Glenn beck said that camp sounded like Riddler youth because the kids were be taught politics. Ironically he had a camp of his own that taught politics. Anyway CNN just rants about how bad the gov is doing and bashes the one percent and men who wear john deer hats and fight for their right to bear arms.

TL;DR mainstream news media is only hurting us with biased information.

lol Obama got 99% of the black vote in 2008