Poll

Should I do a Yearly Map Special?(halloween graveyard,christmas,etc.) Yes won.

Yes
No.
It dosen't make a difference of Gameplay, so I dont care.

Author Topic: The Ghast Leader's Pre-Alpha TF2 Server(Server Down.)  (Read 1828 times)

There will be 5-8 Spawns soon, (5 are in or near your base, 3 are capture points you have captured.

Name: John98
BL_ID: 9095
Why do you want to be admin?: I have had many experience as an admin, and am also an admin at a good number of server and other game servers. I particularly excel at events, and have basic knowledge of VCE, although my building skills are comparable to that of attempting to make a giant working starship while a regular civilian. In other words, I suck at building. Administrator-wise, I particularly prefer to keep people with the rules and break up arguements. A downside (sometimes upside) is that I am a very soft admin and tend to give people second and third chances, although when the need arises I can be considerable authorative. Also, you put your hand out to me.

You are accepted, that was a good "Why?".

All I want is rocket jumping and sentries that don't shoot disguised people and sappers

All I want is rocket jumping and sentries that don't shoot disguised people and sappers

Rocketjumping, Yes.Sentry stuff, yes.

But I dont know how to script or model yet.

Someone named "Dawg" will teach me soon, and i'll have to buy premium milkshape.