Poll

Would you buy something?

Yes.
95 (84.8%)
No.
17 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Blockland Merchandise  (Read 6289 times)

Someone supply me with a B you can all agree on and i'll get to work.

Transparent please.

I would buy a shirt with a memeGrinMan default face on it.

I also want a Blockhead plush. With little strings attaching the hands to the arms and the shoes to the pants.

I also want a Blockhead plush. With little strings attaching the hands to the arms and the shoes to the pants.
oh my gawsh that's exactly what i was thinking
i would buy this if it was made

I'd buy that^
I actually have blank white shirts and fabric markers so I could make just a few hand drawn shirts...

Something I thought of that would be cool, but not a good use of money.

Lego-sized BLB, no raised studs, and the top and bottoms would have rod magnets inside the brick.  The rod shape forces the magnet of another brick to stay on one stud.  This could be an interesting merchandise.

I'd also want the B on the left breast, with the default avatar on the back.

And how about a shirt that I have that says "Friends don't let friends go to Virginia tech" and it has a UVA symbol on the left breast.  This could be modified to fit Blockland and Roblox "Friends don't let friends play Roblox"

What about a default head decal on default head color on a keychain?

There were plans to make a Blockhead plush, they even had some finished, but they would be too costly to produce.
or the topic got burred.
i forgot.

Lego-sized BLB, no raised studs, and the top and bottoms would have rod magnets inside the brick.  The rod shape forces the magnet of another brick to stay on one stud.  This could be an interesting merchandise.
I have no idea how to make a mockup for this.

I'd also want the B on the left breast, with the default avatar on the back.
I have no idea what you mean by this or where it goes. "Left breast" and "back" of what?

And how about a shirt that I have that says "Friends don't let friends go to Virginia tech" and it has a UVA symbol on the left breast.  This could be modified to fit Blockland and Roblox "Friends don't let friends play Roblox"

What about a default head decal on default head color on a keychain?
That's better :

I'd buy a Bl logo t-shirt.

Someone supply me with a B you can all agree on and i'll get to work.

Transparent please.

Instead of daydreaming you numbskulls.

Post the B you guys want.