guys vot blak mesa pls

Author Topic: guys vot blak mesa pls  (Read 1502 times)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:57:00 AM by Electrk »

Why?
It's just Half-Life but with better graphics.

Why?
it's free, this will allow people to update, get news and take advantage of multiplayer modes easier, all that jazz.

it's free, this will allow people to update, get news and take advantage of multiplayer modes easier, all that jazz.
So you're telling me everyone's too broke to pay 10 dollars for the original and nothing else for Sven coop., AND you're THAT picky with graphics?

Kids. Buy the original. A graphic mod shouldn't have been waited on for so many years.

So you're telling me everyone's too broke to pay 10 dollars for the original and nothing else for Sven coop., AND you're THAT picky with graphics?

Kids. Buy the original. A graphic mod shouldn't have been waited on for so many years.

It is a total overhaul of the entire game. They basiclly started from SCRATCH. They did not just update the graphics but they also included the source engine correctly (not like Half life source where you only get stupid ragdolls ). Plus I can play Hl1 without any handicapped cenorship and / or Robots. ( Goddamnit , Germany.)

The fact that it is entirely free is a good thing aswell. What the hell is wrong about that ?
I seriously don't see why you would not like  this mod.
It's a giant project made by fans of Half life for fans of Half life.

We're not allowed to like things he doesn't like or play things he doesn't want to play, guys. Also apparently we're all kids even though he's probably 12.

Why?
No, it's not. Don't talk about things you obviously don't understand.

Sounds like you're suffering from a case of nostalgia blindness there. Half-Life 1 is a stuffty game in every aspect of the word - at the time of it's release it was groundbreaking and special. Compared to the design, gameplay, and looks of modern games it's a gigantic piece of stuff. And as I'm a fan of the Half-Life series, I'm very excited for Black Mesa so that I can re experience the good parts of the original without having to deal with a pile of ass.

By the way, it's not just a 'graphics mod'. And even if it was, I don't think you understand the amount of work that goes into rebuilding an entire game from the ground up.

Sounds like you're suffering from a case of nostalgia blindness there. Half-Life 1 is a stuffty game in every aspect of the word - at the time of it's release it was groundbreaking and special. Compared to the design, gameplay, and looks of modern games it's a gigantic piece of stuff. And as I'm a fan of the Half-Life series, I'm very excited for Black Mesa so that I can re experience the good parts of the original without having to deal with a pile of ass.

By the way, it's not just a 'graphics mod'. And even if it was, I don't think you understand the amount of work that goes into rebuilding an entire game from the ground up.
theres like 1500 new models, 3000 new sounds, all new voice acting.. i think

You opinion is bad it wasn't a bad game it's quite fun.

You opinion is bad it wasn't a bad game it's quite fun.
He gave more of an explanation, so technically his statement is more credible than yours.