Author Topic: This is how you Lucid Dream. Try it.  (Read 5106 times)

Yeah, after a while I learned to just sit there and let it wear off instead of freaking out. I sorta enjoyed the experience.
Nice

I don't see you guys with any creative dreams other than

Being a pony
Having love
Shooting People
Zombies
Blockland/ game related dreams

Being a lovey pony that shoots zombies in Blockland.

Being a lovey pony that shoots zombies in Blockland.
Completely original concept of the year award goes to that guy.

besides I did parkor in a cool Stockholm esq city that (I'm guessing) came somehow from my imagination now loving tell me that's in no way creative  

besides I did parkor in a cool Stockholm esq city that (I'm guessing) came somehow from my imagination now loving tell me that's in no way creative  
See, now that's what i like to hear.

Most lucid dreamers begin with places they've been and or seen and start making them into landmasses.

cool so I'm on the right track eih?

Am I the only guy out there that never ever ever remembers what he dreams about. I swear my dream would make so much sense and when I wake up I think about for a second and it doesn't make sense at all. A minute later I forget what it was even about.

cool so I'm on the right track eih?
Yes. Sooner or later you'll notice dark thoughts in your head. They'll appear as something familiar but frightening to you.

So just watch out because they're know to forget stuff up.

Am I the only guy out there that never ever ever remembers what he dreams about. I swear my dream would make so much sense and when I wake up I think about for a second and it doesn't make sense at all. A minute later I forget what it was even about.

i read somewhere that like five or ten minutes after you wake up your forget your dream

no my memory is stuff to begin with and I could never remember dreams even this one is getting fuzzy but B12 helps a hell of a lot

i read somewhere that like five or ten minutes after you wake up your forget your dream
This is why in the main building my sub keeps memory logs.

Mostly just radio chatter from the militia's radios.

Anyway, Vincent, what are you talking about exactly with "dream corruption?" If I was unclear, the pictures are real, I apparently took them with my iPhone.

Anyway, Vincent, what are you talking about exactly with "dream corruption?" If I was unclear, the pictures are real, I apparently took them with my iPhone.
Well mentally the picture is there but mentally physically in your head it appears corrupted to you.

It's there but you just can't seem to process it.


I call bs
As i said this is how i see it and is usually not commonly accepted. Believe what you want.