Mexican Stoned Face

Author Topic: Mexican Stoned Face  (Read 6205 times)

I hate you tribal forgeter I am not downloading it starfish.
What the forget, are you handicapped?

OT: This is very lovey, thank you mexi.

OT: This is very lovey, thank you mexi
I am Mexican and why do Americans do this stuff and every post i do someone has to put cigarette,gay, or handicapped  now
  leave you guys with this piece of stuff face does sound? i know it does sound for me to leave you alone doesn't you bloody American

OT: This is very lovey, thank you mexi
I am Mexican and why do Americans do this stuff and every post i do someone has to put cigarette,gay, or handicapped  now
  leave you guys with this piece of stuff face does sound? i know it does sound for me to leave you alone doesn't you bloody American
mexico is in central america

oh and this mod is pretty forgetin cool man, might download

Dude da forget its not tribal... You tribal for thinking that way you dipstuff

Kevso11 and Hank Thx :D

I am Mexican and why do Americans do this stuff and every post i do someone has to put cigarette,gay, or handicapped  now
im mexican too.So what?I don't see rascism anywhere.

Kevso11 and Hank Thx :D
No Problem.

..so making a face for blockland that's a stoned mexican is tribal?

You know I just don't like I mean really you think Mexico gets high all the time on drugs you wish they would America you wish they would.......

You know I just don't like I mean really you think Mexico gets high all the time on drugs you wish they would America you wish they would.......

Who said anything about drugs? these bros are talkin bout smokin weed. God's herb ya know
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 12:03:27 PM by Goth77 »

you think Mexico gets high all the time on drugs

but we do :(

Dude mexico dose not get high its a loving country Mexicans get high.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:59:27 PM by Sexymexi »

Hey ey ey ey smok weedd errey dey

He's upholding mexican culture to the highest extend

No, it's a joke. People don't seem to worried when they make fun of asians. Also, it's not a bad chance to see Mexicans smoking weed with Colombia so close.