Author Topic: shadows for intel III  (Read 690 times)

why cant i see shadows i can only see shadows patch this thats not fair i have the best gamming pc at best buy and shadows dont work just cus of intel

why cant i see shadows i can only see shadows patch this thats not fair i have the best gamming pc at best buy and shadows dont work just cus of intel

I don't think you realize how programming works. It isn't just something that happens magically, there's a lot of logical thinking involved. In addition to this, not all hardware supports all software.

Why can't I calculate the energy of the sun flying at the speed of light in a parallel universe just because I don't have a NASA supercomputer  :cookieMonster:

update your drivers lol ya

heres my info

Just get yourself a cheap video card. Problem solved.

...best gamming pc...best buy...intel
Lesson of the day: don't go to best buy (or any retail store, really) for a gaming PC, especially if you don't know what you're looking for.
All the best buys near me don't even list graphics in the specs, so you probably just got sold whichever one had the best CPU and most RAM.
They also don't usually have anything tailored to gaming.
Just get yourself a cheap video card. Problem solved.
This, if it even has a slot to put it in and a power supply that's more than the bare minimum required to run the PC
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:43:45 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Rlcbm, please stop saying these kind of things. It's really hard to code and I still find it an amazing feat that only two people could have made such an amazing game. Please just wait patiently for these things to be fixed. You don't need shadows and shaders to enjoy the game.

badspot is working on it you idiot. now, quit spamming our forums damnit!

have you tried running them on minimum?

have you tried running them on minimum?
i can thats all i high i can put it on

This is more like a help question, because of the actual body of the thread.
You asked why you couldn't see shaders, instead of telling us what you want.
You shouldn't just post 4 words as a title/body, it's not easy to understand.

heres my info
On another tab it should list information about your display. Can you post that info as well?

badspot is working on it you idiot. now, quit spamming our forums damnit!

Badspot said there's nothing he can do for me...