Poll

Would a short section from the perspective of the iconians be interesting?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: SPACE MARAUDERS - Deployment time  (Read 172372 times)

Search dark ferronis
Who is Masterockets?
I get confused sometimes ok

can you search them for anything that works, like their guns or something?

Steal the leader's Memory bank so that you may reflect on the information you gain once you are back on the ship.

Steal the leader's Memory bank so that you may reflect on the information you gain once you are back on the ship.
Or transfer his AI consciousness to a toaster hooked up to a telephoneCollect parts from the dead Ferronis and Dark Ferronis for study. Maybe find out what the console does then destroy what is left of the ship.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:27:26 PM by Harm94 »

Investigate/turn on control panel

Told you fighting back was an option!

>Inspect if the poor guy is still functional, snoop around on control panel

Told you fighting back was an option!
you wanted to use them as cover

you wanted to use them as cover
It was to make the ferronis shoot their pretty-princess overlord, or sneak attacking somehow

Salvage anything salvageable then check control panel.

<-- PREVIOUS UPDATE
Search dark ferronis
Salvage anything salvageable then check control panel.

You go to loot the dark ferronis for anything interesting, when another tactical chassis steps in the room and aims at you.

: Hey, aren't you dead?
: I have previously explained that my true body is the main computer to your left. You are forgetful.
: You are also to stop salvaging the dark ferronis. They are corrupting by nature and we must contain and incinerate them.
: You're saying we can't even loot our kill? What about taking it's memory bank to learn from it?
: No. The dark ferronis will corrupt you. You are to step back and allow us to dispose of them.
: Are there any others left?
: The dark ferronis have withdrawn at the death of their leader. We will reward you if you take us back to our colony.
NEXT UPDATE -->
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:56:10 AM by Tingalz »

First, ask how they could corrupt biological beings.

Then move back and let them incinerate the broken chassis of your assailants.

Seems extremely fishy.

At this point i'd request that they disarm themselves before taking them to their colony.

ask if you can keep the head

<-- PREVIOUS UPDATE
First, ask how they could corrupt biological beings.

Then move back and let them incinerate the broken chassis of your assailants.
ask if you can keep the head

: Wait. I want to keep the head.
: No. The dark ferronis are corrupting by na-
: Stop. I'm keeping the head. As a trophy. I can EMP it to wipe any programs if that makes you feel better. Remember who the one taking you back home is here.
: ...You may keep the head as long as you wipe it.

Some sort of cleaner drone comes and picks up the overlords body.

: So wait, how could the dark ferronis corrupt us? We aren't machines like you are.
: Many of your tools are tech based. It is a necessary precaution. We do not know the full extents of their corruption.

: Captain, how is everything going down there?
: Everything is fine, Tyrell. We've managed to kill the dark ferronis lord without casualty and now the ferronis are offering a reward if we tow them back to their colony.
: Unfortunately, they won't let us loot the dark ferronis, but hopefully they make up for it with their reward later.
: What a load of stuff. Oh well, I guess you should return to ship now.
NEXT UPDATE -->
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:57:01 AM by Tingalz »

Return to ship I guess? Not much more options other than conversation... Uhh.
wipe head and wait for robot genie to grant 3 wishes