Author Topic: Of any people, why does it have to be me?  (Read 8685 times)

The doctor also said, and I quote, "In teenagers, you have a higher chance of getting it, 1/4 of teenagers get it by the time they're 14, and the chance increases as you get older".

Testicular torsion is a surgical emergency that requires immediate intervention to restore the flow of blood. If treated either manually or surgically within six hours, there is an excellent chance (approx. 90%) of preserving the testicle. At 12 hours the rate decreases to 50%; at 24 hours it drops to 10%, and after 24 hours the rate of preservation approaches 0. Once the testicle is dead it must be surgically removed to prevent gangrenous infection.

Not to be a huge mood killer.
But this don't look too well for you!

Get a silicone fill-in, so you can squeeze it and pop it to amaze your friends.

Um, I've been sleeping like that for 16 years, and I'm still fine.

This, though I'm 13.

Surgery in an hour (EST), really nervous, they're already prepping me with an IV.

An hour's an hour regardless of time zone, silly.

Yeah, but in an hour, it could be 4 o'clock for some people.

I grab my scrotum about 4 times a day, and I keep track of where my testicles have ended up.

This is why I wear tight underpants. I need a very solid grip to avoid this type of disaster.

i nearly started crying omg

Surgery in an hour (EST), really nervous, they're already prepping me with an IV.
tESTicles

edit: every post i read in this thread is making me moan out load, i am scared to sleep tonight
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:35:37 PM by Big Brother »

This thread hurt my balls.

This line hurt my balls
my testicle turned 360 degrees and wrapped around the cord.

They're taking me into the surgery room right now, I'll tell you guys how it turned out.

They're taking me into the surgery room right now, I'll tell you guys how it turned out.
have fun only living with 1 testicle!

have fun only living with 1 testicle!

Riddler had only one ball as well!