Author Topic: Need help my jail map is stolen!!  (Read 498 times)

my jail map that took 2 weeks only making it is stolen
2 weeks just staying at home and making it with my friend (Shining4ngle)
and now theyr claiming to be theyrs

any proof? for all we know you might be trying to boost it from them

What? Do you want us to tell their parents or something?

What? Do you want us to tell their parents or something?
Most people post this stuff to say that it was stolen.

Most people post this stuff to say that it was stolen.
I know that, but he's asking for help :/

The guys are free to steal it. This is allowed and is a default feature of blockland. What they are doing that I don't like, however, is claiming the build as theirs. This is where I see the wrongness.

If you want to do something to stop it happening again here is a few ways:
1) Ban the guys from your server
2) Hide your name in the build
3) Have plenty of people who know the build as yours ready to fight your battles for you
4) Password the server and only invite friends

If someone saves the build and doesn't claim it as theirs, however (e.g. I join a guy's server and notice it's someone else's build, I point this out and he says "yeah this is mecha's" or something) then I would be in the wrong to go and make a Drama topic about it.

Like I said, default feature.

I recommend you and Shining get a big group of people who know the build is yours together to support you on your server. If anyone joins and says you stole the build, the group will maul them. Works for me :D

Also, your Jail RP only took 2 weeks? Lazy pricks... I'm kidding you're amazing
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 12:29:26 PM by chrisbot6 »

If you don't like people saving your builds just hide under a rock and never come out.

Next time, I suggest using a different brick pack for every single important build in the jail.
Then when they load it, like everything is gone. And hide your name somewhere obvious to the players yet not noticed by the host. (Perhaps hidden minigame events that only you know how to turn off?)
Also, there's no proof it's yours.