Author Topic: New Clan: TKH  (Read 3984 times)

• TKH?

As you are wondering what TKH means, it means Team Killer Ham.
  • What do we do?

Well we make TDMs, Airports, House Build Offs (HBO), Jails, and sometimes a Miniworlds.
  • Members

Armani, 28914
  • Anything else?

If there are Any things that would make the Clan succeed Please post it. Thanks.

If you were accepted change clan tags to TKH(name here)TKH
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:48:19 PM by Armani »

Well, before people start to complain, I suggest you edit your layout, and add a bit more information.

Take a look at this, you'll get the hang of it.

Well, before people start to complain, I suggest you edit your layout, and add a bit more information.

Take a look at this, you'll get the hang of it.
sorry

I would like to join this clan

I would like to join this clan
ok what position do you want? Post it.

wow armani you started a new clan, should i gange my clan tags

Stop creating new clans...

loving join one instead.  See how the forums and BL in general work.  Meet new people and become better at eventing, building, scripting, or even trolling. 

Do these things before ever thinking of starting a new clan.  pwease.  Clans that have no foundation and are lead by half-baked leaders fail.  Horribly...

dude your not the boss like this isnt Europe your not a king even if you want to be, he makes a clan if he wants, armani and me are good eventers and builder we'd love to learn how to model and script we know lots of people he has pecon7 as a friend on rtb and has his trust and whats trolling 

now shut up...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:11:13 PM by doomknight »

dude your not the boss like this isnt Europe your not a king even if you want to be, he makes a clan if he wants, armani and me are good eventers and builder we'd love to learn how to model and script we know lots of people he has pecon7 as a friend on rtb and has his trust and whats trolling 

now shut up...

Dafuq

Yes you are correct he can make clans out of the bloo if he damn well pleases.  Doesn't mean he should. 

Just pushing for more legit clans to be created.  Not whimsical ones.

Keep doin you

Dafuq

Yes you are correct he can make clans out of the bloo if he damn well pleases.  Doesn't mean he should. 

Keep doin you

This is still technically a clan.
It's a clan at it's most basic form, still a clan though.

Dafuq

Keep doin you

I never said it wasn't...  A whimsical clan, none-the-less, is still a clan.

i hate people who try to impose there will on others thats why if ghille comes to my server ill ban him/her i never checked
now i said it one and ill say it twice SHUT UP!!!!!

wow armani you started a new clan, should i gange my clan tags
yes :cookieMonster:

Dafuq

Keep doin you

shut up you handicap he my friend

Now... any one want to join?