Author Topic: Jakob2's world  (Read 1755 times)

Guys, let's not flame him. Maybe he'll learn.
Say that on every drama you see. I dare ya!

8-year-old idiots on the server or no one at all.

Let's digest this for a moment. 8-year-old idiots joining the server... If you haven't noticed, 90% of the servers up this entire month are hosted by those same "8-year-old idiots," and then cap out around 10 - 32 people. SWARMS of newbs. Anyone who ISN'T an "8-year-old idiot", is either lying to your face, or they are old as dirt like some of us (respectively bullstuffting on blockland since '08)

Secondly, this isn't my fault or jakob's. If people can't get people on their servers or the right KIND of people, then they need to do something different. Change your name to something classy, MAKE a name for yourself by impressing others, advertise your server on the forums (gallery / off topic), gain some publicity, do SOMETHING. You can't slap a spawn room together and instantly expect swarms of people. Whenever I host one of my mini empires, my server doesn't cap for a good hour or so, it's all about patience and how you treat people in this sense.

I know this is offtopic but

Where the hell did you come from, OP? I've never seen you before.

Impossible to make an infinite map? Yeah Right.
and... infinite maps will cause massive lag.

inb4 is really old too.
No stuff sherlock.
You missed what he said in the first place anyways.

Has anyone noticed that Marijuana (BL_ID 11502, he changes name alot) has begun hosting his own mini empires and has almost EXACTLY copied Jakob's style, down to the meteors and creatures. When confronted about it yesterday he said "Yeah I love jakob's server, but it's always down". Today when reminded about it he says "No I've never been to jakob's server, who's that."

http://tinypic.com/r/9kb80h/6
Elemental monsters and a meteor in the bottom left corner
http://tinypic.com/r/2qukfnp/6
The layout of the map in terms of color, shape, size, etc. Also notice the mountains are similar.

I understand mini empires, essentially, look the same all the time, but they have their unique differences. This is a wannabe jakob.