Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 103880 times)

however you may have noticed i'm not doing that anymore?
after people got annoyed by it, i took it to PMs

keep it in pms then

or make a dedicated thread

i'm not spamming it anymore though, i'm just using one reaction image and then if i want to actually send dogs back and forth i use PMs

Usually I use that phrase only to avoid an argument. It's a horrible defense honestly. No offense.

If a defense has no offense, then it's a good defense unless it's the best defense which is all offense.  But if it's the best defense without any offense in it, then it isn't all offense, seeing as we have discovered that it has no offense.  So therefore, it is neither a defense, nor is it an offense.

So what is it?

In trying to discover what the heck I'm talking about, I brought my study to a Professor P.B. Cleverbot of the Google Institute of Useless Bullstuff (IUB), and it told me:

User: What is a defense without any offense in it?

Cleverbot: Clever.

So with this new-found data, I've been hammering away at my research papers trying to put all of this evidence together.  It turns out that papers rip under such pressures, and I was using a 6 inch steel hammer, so all of my work is gone.

In the end, I've just put down as my ultimate research conclusion that Shygriff is mentally handicapped and that, in having her defend/befriend BubbaGum, BubbaGum is also such.

I've turned this research into my college and got a scholarship for my work.  Thanks for reading.

A reason for what?
Perhaps we should take this back to the other thread as you can obviously see where this current discussion not involving us is going.

In the end, I've just put down as my ultimate research conclusion that Shygriff is mentally handicapped
that just might be true

that just might be true
what do you mean might be

it's been proven

that just might be true

You saw my research, correct?  I'm sorry, but the shredded paperwork, and Cleverbot, points to this as the ultimate conclusion.

what do you mean might be

it's been proven
no it hasnt because i havent been to a doctor to see if its true so no it hasnt been proven
forumers dont count as doctors unless theyre doctors

no it hasnt because i havent been to a doctor to see if its true so no it hasnt been proven
forumers dont count as doctors unless theyre doctors
nah i'm a doctor and my diagnosis is: handicap

sorry

nah i'm a doctor and my diagnosis is: handicap

sorry
no you arent

Apparently, It appears bubbascum is using shygriff as her "Assistant" to help her along with all the other gullible knights in shining armor she's been able to successfully able to trick.

gullible knights in shining armor
it's okay to say whiteknight. this isn't the loving reassaunce

Was... was that supposed to be renaissance?

I prefer knights in shining armor actually