Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 102139 times)

Why does this loving topic have 60 pages?
Why do people have to ask?

you have a repulsive sense of humor

What makes you think I was joking?

well i was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but i guess you are nothing more than a terrible human being

what the hell
20 pages overnight?
i thought we were done in here

what the hell
20 pages overnight?
i thought we were done in here

yeah this is exactly what i thought when i woke up in the morning and i STEPPED OUTSIDE AND I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND GOT REAL HIGH saw this thread.

yeah this is exactly what i thought when i woke up in the morning and i STEPPED OUTSIDE AND I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND GOT REAL HIGH saw this thread.
It's caused by craving too much uneeded attention, Thus the attention gatherer uses it to cause trouble.

Ok. Is the attention whore still bubbagum?

Ok. Is the attention whore still bubbagum?
We have to find a way to put a end to bubbagums attention feeding especially since shes associating with a known attention feeder.

We have to find a way to put a end to bubbagums attention feeding especially since hes associating with a known attention feeder.
Fixed.

we have to fight back now to stop the attention before it spreads! WE NEED TO STOP BUBBAGUM BEFORE SHE INFECTS US ALL

Profile, what exactly is so bad about someone garnering attention?

Fixed.
You're loving handicapped.
Anyways, obviously this thread should be gone by now, so I think we would be doing the forums a favour if we just stop posting.

Profile, what exactly is so bad about someone garnering attention?
Ughughgugh no edit

As long as no threads are being de-railed to feed her, I mean.