Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 103879 times)

This is like the whole Stocking scenario all over again.

I wonder how many pages will this one take.
Its about to hit 100.
[87]
i'm not sure you know how to count

Seriously, We can't allow attention craving users like this to get that much attention, Otherwise they will just become just as bubbascum and cause harm to our community by abusing these horrible opportunities, We have to stop them from getting this attention before they cause even more harm by feeding off of it and then turning gullible members into "helpers"
i see no negative effects from bubbagum's existence

i'm not sure you know how to count
i see no negative effects from bubbagum's existence
This specific type of person at first comes into the community acting nice and then once they see the community is exploitable uses this "kindness" To lure in and form there own team of "helpers" and then once someone points out the problem the "helpers" are ready to defend the person at all cost, And then one theres enough "helpers" they reveal there true personality and then abuse this new team for there own purposes.

This specific type of person at first comes into the community acting nice and then once they see the community is exploitable uses this "kindness" To lure in and form there own team of "helpers" and then once someone points out the problem the "helpers" are ready to defend the person at all cost, And then one theres enough "helpers" they reveal there true personality and then abuse this new team for there own purposes.

Nobody ever did that. Nobody. Aerith showed up as an starfish and left the same way. Amaya, Carolcat, and Lizzyrascal all tried to get whiteknights but eventually just left the forum out of boredom.

If you're trying to talk about me, I showed up nice and then ended up harassed in every single thread, and then after every Lord Tony on the forum had their spotlight on me I got on webcam, took a bunch of signed pics, etc etc. I didn't even start making a lot of friends til I did the GPRB blockland wars which lasted like 2 weeks, and then the bronies sort of made me their leader for a while and it made me even more popular. I didn't show up with a checklist to "gather all attention on blockland forums" or whatever moronic stuff you conjure up next.

I mean christ, I think you're handicapped enough to apply for disability checks at this point.

i've heard you say this exact same point over and over again

it's obvious you're using "kindness" as a synonym for female. are you misogynistic?

i've heard you say this exact same point over and over again

it's obvious you're using "kindness" as a synonym for female. are you misogynistic?
Not at all actually.

Not at all actually.

Nice job ignoring my post you dumb sack of stuff.

If you're trying to talk about me, I showed up nice and then ended up harassed in every single thread, and then after every Lord Tony on the forum had their spotlight on me I got on webcam, took a bunch of signed pics, etc etc. I didn't even start making a lot of friends til I did the GPRB blockland wars which lasted like 2 weeks, and then the bronies sort of made me their leader for a while and it made me even more popular. I didn't show up with a checklist to "gather all attention on blockland forums" or whatever moronic stuff you conjure up next.
It's like I'm reading from Iban's journal.

I didn't show up with a checklist to "gather all attention on blockland forums" or whatever moronic stuff you conjure up next.
You have admitted in the past you know Kurosama in real life. Kurosama obviously trolled the forums with weaboo stuff, and you did the exact same thing when you joined, this is exactly what you joined the forums to do. It's also worth noting that you joined the forums without ever playing Blockland before.

In fact, if I actually had a picture of a chat log with you saying you knew Kurosama in real life, it would be pretty much irrefutable evidence you joined the forums to troll.

Stocking: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=35645;sa=showPosts;start=14130

Kurosama: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=31845;sa=showPosts;start=165

Not at all actually.
well then i guess you're right

oh wait you're arguing that all people who try to be chummy on a forum are actually sociopathic power-hungry monsters trying to gain minions for their personal army.

literally read that sentence over a couple of times.

why is this topic even still alive

blocklandian is dumb, he always has been so we can just get rid of that issue
stocking is like old news so we can get rid of that issue
bubbagum has a lot of whiteknights yeah for sure, not saying she whores around or anything, but i mean most people like attention, whether it be positive or negative or whatever. so yeah end of story you guys arent even trying at this point so just calm down.

can't we all just get along

the whole stocking vs world / whatever stuff ended like 60 pages ago. why is the everything asdiofhaosidh

Please don't act like you're not guilty of ignoring things.

Please don't act like you're not guilty of ignoring things.

You sound like Blocklandlian right now lmfao

You sound like Blocklandlian right now lmfao
Boltster actually pulled this exact thing on me awhile ago. What are you trying to accomplish aside from mindlessly bashing by comparing me to someone you think I'm similar to in whatever way?

You're not even arguing with me. Your just running in circles while trying to uphold what little rep you still have here.

hehehehehe
*snort