Author Topic: TBC App (WIP)  (Read 3084 times)

This will be my TBC application when it's finished, but now i still need to finish the interior and add a yard, I also need to work on my stairs, anyway, heres the pic...

Also, Can Trueno Or Dios Give Me Some Suggestions?

I doubt it'll make it...

I like the shape. But not enough details on the outside.

This will be my TBC application when it's finished, but now i still need to finish the interior and add a yard, I also need to work on my stairs, anyway, heres the pic...
He said hell add details

I was too lazy to log on ,lol, im adding WAY more to this tomarrow, this was only 1 day, im gonna work on it for about a week, Im also adding a lot to the yard, ill post pics as I go

He said hell add details

He said he'll add a yard.
For all i know, he could just add a yard and call it done. I'm not him, i dont know what he means.

And i mean Exterior Details. Flash Stuffs.

Updated Pic!

it be decent
i dotn agree with the gate however
6.5/10

and could you not make it so....um... i wanna say plain but i want to say empty at the same time...
anyways
may i suggest, making the walls have more features, weather this includes adding fake vines, or jsut making it brick, thats for you to decide
too much flat floor space, its good for walkways but its boring to look at flat grass, especially in blockland
add some more player-built trees, not jsut the cheap little pine you an make in one button
]also add some interior detail, even if it is cosmetic (as is my style) and you cant actually go inside the building, jsut make something visible from the windows

I havent started on the interior yet, but thanks for your other suggestions

I see one thing happening, He posted it on the forums, to get help, and won't stop upgrading it till he gets in...