Author Topic: Skyrim: Is it fun?  (Read 3403 times)

it's definitely worth $60 dollars. I dont regret paying full price.

I love skyrim but I hardly Get to play it :(

Protip for having fun in Skyrim: Don't give a forget about the main storyline quest. Instead, KILL EVERYTHING.

i got every achievement in the xbox version so

ya

Use god mode so you dont have to worry about dying ever

Is there an Online mode on it?

Use god mode so you dont have to worry about dying ever
Never use god mode in any game. It sucks out all the fun. No exceptions.

Never use god mode in any game. It sucks out all the fun. No exceptions.

Real Life is fun with God mode.

You get a bunch of freaks to pray to you daily.  It's like, the suggestion box at work.  They don't take those things seriously, bahahahaha!

Never use god mode in any game. It sucks out all the fun. No exceptions.
Depends. I've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas before, gotten into mischief, been attacked and used God Mode, and then messed around with console commands on the enemies to see what silly stuff I can do.
It's not the point of using god mode so that you can just walk through the game, but rather using god mode so you can not worry about dying and then just piss around with whatever.
Is there an Online mode on it?
There is not, no. No multiplayer of any kind, local or online.

it's a fun open world rpg.




it's definitely not worth 60 dollars. I regret paying full price.
"Boohoo my computer sucks and i can't experience the game with out lagging like hell"
That is literally the only reason you can say Skyrim is "bad".

Skyrim was worth my money, I got many hours of entertainment from it.