Author Topic: blockland screen glitch  (Read 2543 times)

whats wrong with blockland i renstalled and it didnt work heres vid tell me if vid not working http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrsEi-icYQc&feature=youtu.be

help me i need help!!!!!!!!!!!       

You mean the camera twitching up and down like that?

yes

How often does it happen?  Is it a rhythmic sequence?  When you press ctrl + N, and the screen glitch occurs, do any of the lines spike?  Type in "Trace(1);" into the console, without quotes.  Whenever the screen goes funky, check the console to see if anything is different than the normal loops and stuff.

bump and put trace thing on
consel log here

You forgot a semicolon at the end of the command.

Why did you put it on mdeiafire, just do an attachment.
Maybe the file is too big?

bump relly need help and another qu why can i run mincraft shader mod and other torque games with shaders

Code: [Select]
OpenGL driver information:
  Vendor: Intel
  Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
  Version: 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2598
Your running an intel Graphics Chipset, try updating the drivers on it, if not you should consider buying a graphics card, Badspot said it would work for most people but he said that it wasn't really optimized for Intel Chipsets.

Well that's only for shaders though, you have them off though so that isn't the issue if I am correct.

I did notice and endless stream of this however...
Code: [Select]
   Entering getMouseAdjustAmount(-3)
   Leaving getMouseAdjustAmount() - return -0.015
Leaving yaw() - return -0.04125
Entering pitch(-1)
   Entering getMouseAdjustAmount(-1)
   Leaving getMouseAdjustAmount() - return -0.005
Leaving pitch() - return -0.00375
Entering yaw(-1)
Leaving yaw() - return -0.045
Entering pitch(-2)
   Entering getMouseAdjustAmount(-2)
   Leaving getMouseAdjustAmount() - return -0.01
Leaving pitch() - return -0.01125
Entering yaw(-1)
Leaving yaw() - return -0.00375
Entering yaw(-1)
It seems to be related to your Mouse, you should check the settings in windows and check the setting in Blockland for the mouse, if that doesnt work check if its broken, try unplugging it and plugging it back in, Maybe you spilled something on it.

It could be anything really but you opening RTB Connect constantly doesn't really help the console log, can you do this again but without RTB?

I did notice and endless stream of this however...
-snip-
It seems to be related to your Mouse, you should check the settings in windows and check the setting in Blockland for the mouse, if that doesnt work check if its broken, try unplugging it and plugging it back in, Maybe you spilled something on it.
You have literally no idea what you're talking about whatsoever.
rlcbm, don't listen to that.

Shadow, that's how the game gets input from the mouse. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

updated graffects and its fix ty now this is locked