Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 339105 times)

Then people will claim that Minecraft invented kicking and dogs.
it's funny because they really will

Then people will claim that Minecraft invented kicking and dogs.

People will also claim that Notch created pixels.

It pisses me off that people say that Blockland is a Minecraft Clone when it was made in 2004, way before Minecraft.

It pisses me off that people say that Blockland is a Minecraft Clone when it was made in 2004, way before Minecraft.
it pisses me off how all you handicaps fall for the trolls and wind up attracting more because you're all nooby easy bait.

it pisses me off how all you handicaps fall for the trolls and wind up attracting more because you're all nooby easy bait.
Not really mad you know, and its kind of obvious when on every steam greenlight page regardless of what game it is they call it a Minecraft ripoff, its just one of those memes going around steam.

Not really mad you know, and its kind of obvious when on every steam greenlight page regardless of what game it is they call it a Minecraft ripoff, its just one of those memes going around steam.
do you even know what half those words mean

Ephi is trying to help too!

do you even know what half those words mean
10th Grade, Captain Obvious.

I am done discussing over this, we need to leave this Thread for other people who actually want to ask about the Steam Greenlight Page instead of seeing someone argue in every page.

Like how people on youtube call a song that was made in the 80's a ripoff of one that was made in the past 5 years

剤大君主 アイロー 2 minutes ago
Such a Minecraft rip-off.

And really, who has the time to build all of this stuff? I prefer the Minecraft bricks that allow for much more simplistic and easier-to-build structures. From what I can see, Blockland has a lot of variety. TOO much variety.

The graphics aren't too much to my liking, either -- the Blockland character textures are hideous in juxtaposition to the surrounding map textures. Even if you build a huge map out of bricks for play, the difference is quite large. The bricks just allow for too much detail, and in a confused act of reprehension, the character texture just gets downplayed. There's no balance.

Minecraft has a perfect balance between graphics, gameplay, and customization. Blockland is a disheveled clusterforget.

They're getting angrier.

"blockland is more sophisticated and requires more brainpower, therefore it is bad"

Code: [Select]
Saxophone - Just Now
@the japanese dude: Your statement is so asinine it makes me want to hurl.
Ah, comebacks.