Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 343942 times)

Are there any time limits on greenlight? Like if i put a game there will it will be up for vote still after a month?
Been said before, it stays up for as long as the dev doesn't delete it

Need Eksi to make an updated trailer. He's pretty damn good at it.

Seems to be made of pure awesome.

Been said before, it stays up for as long as the dev doesn't delete it
Oh cool! In that case Blockland not getting on Steam isn't any hard task.

Need Eksi to make an updated trailer. He's pretty damn good at it.

Hes busy atm

Oh look I got banned from commenting on the item.

Hes busy atm
highly fluctuating levels of busy. when I do have afternoons or the occasional day with no obligations, I think I'll be able to do more creatively than I could with a week of time sitting at home feeling mentally stagnant last month.

What?
ignore him he thinks 3D blocks are voxels and that voxels came from Notch (and that either Notch or Badspot is a time traveler)

ignore him he thinks 3D blocks are voxels and that voxels came from Notch (and that either Notch or Badspot is a time traveler)
I never said this. Stop putting words in my mouth. The concept of voxels have existed for much longer than Minecraft.

I never said this. Stop putting words in my mouth.

If that was you posting you seriously need to stop kid.

I never said this. Stop putting words in my mouth. The concept of voxels have existed for much longer than Minecraft.
the only scenario I can imagine you would bring up voxels and the grid is trying to somehow justify the arguments of the minecraft drones.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:43:18 PM by Altiris »

Nullable = dc4f

@Altiris yes

>"oh wow, this game got 30,000 votes in day, people must really want it!"
>gaben adds blockland to steam
>"wtf why is no one buying it?"

the only scenario I can imagine you would bring up voxels and the grid is trying to somehow justify the arguments of the minecraft drones.
I'm not trying to "justify their argument", I'm simply stating that it's brick creation system is based on combining voxels.