Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 342706 times)

Wasn't Eksi working on a new trailer? Somebody bring him back from the dead.

hold on, buying "Necromancing for Dummies" off amazon.

I was working on one but windows live movie maker lags the music and footage so much that its unusable. Can someone suggest a good video editor (And in case your wondering Sony Vegas Pro 11 just freaks out and glitches every time I use it).

Can you suggest me something that isn't stuff?
windows regular movie maker. Just anything that isn't live

windows regular movie maker. Just anything that isn't live

It lags as well. I need one that's not over complicated and doesn't lag when I put clips in. I am trying videopad video editor but I don't know how to speed up or slow down clips

It lags as well. I need one that's not over complicated and doesn't lag when I put clips in. I am trying videopad video editor but I don't know how to speed up or slow down clips
Stop using a stuff computer? My version of wmm works fine

Stop using a stuff computer? My version of wmm works fine

I am using fraps clips and when I put too many in it lags. And its not my computer lagging its the program itself because when I made a different video the footage lagged in windows movie maker but not in sony vegas pro 11. But again sony vegas pro is a glitchy disaster

with the talk about game reviewers back a few pages, i dont think we should have just one guy about blockland, we should get a whole bunch of popular youtube gamers reviewing blockland

blockland will become the next happy wheels and minecraft

blockland will become the next happy wheels and minecraft
Would be awesome, if you mean popularity wise.

And then we can say we were the original 40k, but not in an starfish like manner.

incorrect because that is a terrible idea