2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 47090 times)

I could be contributing of the scripts.

I've already stated that the military doesn't exist in New York.
How is this even relevant? If anything, it's you stating that there will be more chaos than there was in the Bluzone because of lack of military threat.

I've roleplayed many times before and it did not include running and gunning and certainly no attention whoring.
I never talked about running and gunning. Don't put words into my mouth.

What you described everything I am aiming away from. If someone was being ripped up by a mutalid my character wouldn't charge into the mess and risk his life.
Even though saying this is totally irrelevant and flips my examples because in that context I was talking about how awful the Bluzone is, and not what DeadZone will be.

No, there will be no apaches flying over shooting mutalids.
I never said that. I used Apaches and Mutalids as an example and you misread it or intentionally made the example (again) seem way more out there than it really was.

You've honestly gotten wedged into a crack and refuse to come out of it. Don't judge us for what we haven't done yet, please.
This is the part that really gets me, including the rest of the post behind it.

"Kaph you're just stuck in a corner because you pointed out every single coming flaw, and now that I've misquoted and misread your post and flipped your examples on their heads, don't judge us because we haven't failed yet."

The best part: "yet.", as if even you think this spin-off is going to go terribly wrong.

you just took the specific examples and turned them completely around.

Not to mention that this thread has been open for a single day and you're hiring random people left and right.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:40:00 PM by ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude »

You're not helping

I have to agree with Kaphonaits. I know you guys are trying but I just don't see this working out.

Get out.

I have to agree with Kaphonaits. I know you guys are trying but I just don't see this working out.
It was a joke, jeez. I agree with Kaph.

I'm not random. :c

Also one thing...

I don't know if the whole city things works with me,

But i'll still help anyways.

I give up with arguing. I'm no god at it and it seems I am making it worse.

I have to agree with Kaph. I am also just kinda feeling that I shouldn't build for the server either....

Your still welcome to have the Rum bar. As I am going to start my own little secret project.
EDIT:

Just for Fuzzy Hamster and Hands, I may just stick around for the Development, but don't think i am going to be a big contributor.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:46:54 PM by Swat 3 »

I will stay with this until it closes.

I would love to see you guys prove us wrong.
I mean it.

I mean it.
Maybe, just maybe...

I mean it.
I don't want to "Prove you wrong".

You are welcome to laugh at this RP, though I really don't care for it right now.

Got other plans to deal with.

I mean it.
Im not good at proving things. Don't look at me :/
Captn might have something to say

By "proving us wrong" I meant by making the RP successful.