2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 47158 times)

Guess you didn't like my music

Oh god, Electrk. That track was awesome.

I highly suggest we use it for a preview video of the Enclosure.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:28:42 PM by Joffrey »

I luv it <3.
Oh god, Electrk. That track was awesome.

I highly suggest we use it for a preview video of the Enclosure.

Thanks, guys!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:56:26 PM by Electrk »

Kqgqn, because of the lack of an squally city, no one can really build nor event. So I have taken it upon myself to build a city. So yea, don't you dare delete anything I built. Snick and Palla even said my wall was good :D

City is a square, we can develop a new on later, if you like.

I believe, before any buildings had been started, that the road system needed to be thoroughly planned out. Right now, it's "build-as-we-go" thing.

Right now, its a "Lets build a bunch of props and out them in the city we don't have.
We have roads, just no where to put them.
We have walls, just no where to outline with them.
We have towers, wither donation, Werh, or building, just no where to place them.

If someone wants to come and help organize and plan the city, awesome come on over. I will place the builds, place the roads, make the walls, but lets just start, and fix later.

If someone wants to come and help organize and plan the city, awesome come on over. I will place the builds, place the roads, make the walls, but lets just start, and fix later.

Oh god. So true.

I would have done the same. I would've been nice if I had a say in how we build this.

Don't you have a say in how this is built? I mean its not even built yet...still time for opinions....

I really need a minimap I can base the larger one off of

That would really help the process.

Also might post pictures of my wall, for input and whatnot. The barbed wire on the top needs changed, its a bit spammy.

I have some stuff I could donate.
Stopped by the server really briefly, the props are looking nice... Even though many of them are mine ;P

Stopped by the server really briefly, the props are looking nice... Even though many of them are mine ;P
Kaphonaits rage mode activated.

Thanks Kniaz, also to all though who have builds/towers/stuff they would like to donate. We appreciate it very much, and are very grateful. If you could hold them until we get a city plan out, or until further notice, that would be great, thanks!

Kaphonaits rage mode activated.

QUICK HIT THE SWITCH

(Kniaz let us D:)

Electrk rage mode activated.