2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 46553 times)

changed password.
Capt'n knows what it is.
I'm going to bed, 5 AM.
Capt'n, find out what bricks we're missing.

you dont want to learn from kniaz

Also read as "I don't want you guys to have enough sense to realize I'm a loving bitch and see what a role-playing attention whore I am."

Nice job ignoring my last post too. It's obvious you just want to crawl back to your hole when someone calls you out on your bullstuff.

Stop acting like a loving baby. All you're doing is holding a grudge and taking cheap shots at the server like a loving child. Seriously. Grow up and stop pouting because we didn't let you turn Bluzone into the Brock Show.

nice try actually attempting to argue, because you can't do anything. don't get all charlie sheen because there are people who don't like your crap

nice try actually attempting to argue, because you can't do anything. don't get all charlie sheen because there are people who don't like your crap

Nice job attempting to argue to you too. Maybe instead of insulting me you should actually try to support your case instead of showing us how much of a butthurt baby you are.

Also, gj ignoring Audax's post again. It really shows your cowardice.

Nice job attempting to argue to you too. Maybe instead of insulting me you should actually try to support your case instead of showing us how much of a butthurt baby you are.

Also, gj ignoring Audax's post again. It really shows your cowardice.

or maybe i dont feel like keeping up with 50 posts per minute and dont feel like reading every page twice.
i bet a silver coin i could host a similar roleplay 10x better than you guys did.

or maybe i dont feel like keeping up with 50 posts per minute and dont feel like reading every page twice.
i bet a silver coin i could host a similar roleplay 10x better than you guys did.

Holy stuff you're an idiot.
In the past hour there has been like three posts. Stop making excuses and stop ignoring his posts.
You're a loving terrible arguer. All you're doing is "this sucks, I could do it better" without providing any evidence whatsoever.

You're not replying to his posts because you're a loving pusillanimous individual and don't actually have a counter-argument so you're just making excuses and filling your posts with garbage in an attempt to try to make yourself look smart/more credible.

I like that you're still holding a grudge, blowing things out of proportion, and fail to realize what really went wrong with the Bluzone. Even though it was already mentioned in this topic and the last few pages of the Bluzone topic.

Just kidding; that was sarcastic. Stop being stupid.

Also read as "I don't want you guys to have enough sense to realize I'm a loving bitch and see what a role-playing attention whore I am."

Nice job ignoring my last post too. It's obvious you just want to crawl back to your hole when someone calls you out on your bullstuff.

Stop ignoring these.

1. There is about one post every 3 minutes
2. I'd love to see you try and make a better one

EDIT: forget electrk beat me too it

1. There is about one post every 3 minutes
2. I'd love to see you try and make a better one

EDIT: forget electrk beat me too it

We posted on the same second :O

Holy stuff you're an idiot.
In the past hour there has been like three posts. Stop making excuses and stop ignoring his posts.
You're a loving terrible arguer. All you're doing is "this sucks, I could do it better" without providing any evidence whatsoever.

You're not replying to his posts because you're a loving pusillanimous individual and don't actually have a counter-argument so you're just making excuses and filling your posts with garbage in an attempt to try to make yourself look smart/more credible.

Stop ignoring these.

i dont need to defend myself or argue on a forum for an online building game

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:28:22 AM by Badspot »

So you don't want Electrk to start making millions of dollars? Okay, whatever floats your boat man.

It's funny because what you're saying is that you only have time to look at one post, whereas mine and Electrk's are practically right next to each other, but you choose to ignore mine since you don't have some petty excuse for my statements.

That's funny too, because you loved the Bluzone before everyone got tired of you trying to make the role-play about you and you got banned for it. Biased, don't you think?

I also recall you wanting to make a spin-off called Zombies in the VietZone or some stuff, as a sort of lead up to your character's events in the Bluzone. How's that coming along?

Yet you'll defend yourself or argue when Electrk replies to you, but when I do you probably get all skitzy and then bail out.

10/10
Good job, really. Too cool for school? Right on man.
You sure showed us.

You just proved that you are a handicap and a coward.
Way to lose any credibility you had and make yourself look like a complete fool.
Nice job, Jericho. You are pro internet user.

That's funny too, because you loved the Bluzone before everyone got tired of you trying to make the role-play about you and you got banned for it. Biased, don't you think?

I also recall you wanting to make a spin-off called Zombies in the VietZone or some stuff, as a sort of lead up to your character's events in the Bluzone. How's that coming along?

the only reason i still am angry about it is when i apoligized you and your other admins just didnt accept it and stood on my back for the rest of the time i was there, vietzone stopped when kniaz said stop brock or whatever, i also wanted to make that to fix problems the bluzone had

10/10
Good job, really. Too cool for school? Right on man.
You sure showed us.

You just proved that you are a handicap and a coward.
Way to lose any credibility you had and make yourself look like a complete fool.
Nice job, Jericho. You are pro internet user.

or maybe proved that im smarter than you. whatever way you look at it, thats your opinion, i respect that.