Chaoz's Grapple Knife Party TDM (BETA)

Poll

Should the server get a provider to host with?

Heck Yeah!
Yeah...
I have no clue
Not really...
Heck NO!

Author Topic: Chaoz's Grapple Knife Party TDM (BETA)  (Read 1770 times)

What is a "Grapple Knife Party TDM?"
Well, it's just like a Grapple Knife but includes even MORE!. You get picked into a random team which include Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. You start with a grapple rope and butterfly knife. Once spawned you have to fight for survival against the other teams. But, here's the tricking part. Every so often random projectiles (for instance spears) will come down in a furious rain to get you!. Two little gazebos give you cover for the weak hearted, if your strong enough you could try to dodge the projectiles like a boss!. If your lucky enough to survive the chaos, you will have to eliminate the remaining enemy players. Fight or DIE!. There's also launch pads on two white pads to go flying away from your enemy!.Thanks to my brother (K3k0m@n, ID- 13939) we have got a automatic music player which switches music every round. Great huh!. He also created the falling projectiles so I give him credit. Also thanks to MrFreestyle2000. Me and him created all the buildings, plates etc. So I give credit too him too. The server can also be classed as a great party due to it's rocking music and  flashing lights which really does make this place special.

Update List!
v1- Server released, basic grapple TDM created. Plates and control room built!
v1.1- Music released, MrFreestyle2000 too DJ.
v1.2- DJ idea dropped, Automatic music created.
v1.3- Falling projectiles finished. BETA RELEASED!. c:
v1.4- Hosting service found and used. Server now hosted in USA with better ping!

Why is the server in beta?
The reason I released the server into beta was for many reasons. Firstly, the server had reached it's main server state meaning the basic ideas were created in Alpha stages. Beta will bring any new ideas too the table. Secondly, I'm thinking of getting a host provider so the servers connection will be much better, but I want to make sure people actually want to play on my server before I get a provider. What's the point of wasting money hey!.  

Pictures!
oh yeah baby!

Picture Order-
1. Red having fun!
2. Better get going Red!
3. Don't Fall!
4. A little hard to see but spears are raining from the sky!
5. Quick, hide in the Gazebo!
6. K3k0m@ns Control room!
7. The little arrows on the white plates are the launchpads, green have started playing too!
8. I'm having fun too!

Conclusion
It's so fun to play on and we desperately need more players. More people= more fun!.  

Hope to see you soon
Chaoz c:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 03:22:12 PM by CreepyCactus »

Server Status!

News!
16/09/12- We now have a hosting service. Server hosted in U.S.A.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:56:58 PM by K3k0m@n »

sounds interesting!

EDIT1: id recommend recruiting some admins, getting the mod that kills players grappling too long, and make it so people dont respawn on minigame entry.

EDIT2: And turn teamkill off, and make it so players get their own avatars?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:44:17 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

cool nice but the map is way too red.

id recommend recruiting some admins,
 and make it so players get their own avatars?
These il talk to chaoz about when i have time.

getting the mod that kills players grappling too long,
Would be nice if you gave us a link.

and make it so people dont respawn on minigame entry.
not sure about that

And turn teamkill off,
Chaoz tryed to turn it off 5 times and it stayed on, same with my deathrace server.
I guess its a glitch with slayer.

cool nice but the map is way too red.
chaoz wanted it like that.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:51:46 AM by K3k0m@n »