Poll

would you like to play bl on ypur phone?

yes
38 (30.9%)
no
71 (57.7%)
maby
9 (7.3%)
i dont know
5 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author Topic: Blockland in your pocket  (Read 2455 times)

I would love to play blockland on my android so vote if you agree

I'd love to be able to but it wouldn't be easy to make it and this has been suggested before.

it would probably work on the vita better

This has been suggested many times and it's not going to happen.

it would probably work best as a mini save editor. so you can just mess around creating table or bed designs and such, then port them over to the main game.

This has been suggested many times and it's not going to happen.

it would probably work best as a mini save editor. so you can just mess around creating table or bed designs and such, then port them over to the main game.

i want an event manager
just like a notepad but organizes your ideas for events better

imagine the controls
Have you ever played a mobile game? It's not hard to make it more mobile friendly.
It should simply be some blockland-themed minigames (like a blockland DM, blockland builder, etc)

I might make one for your pocket, but you can only build. Nothing else.
It's gonna be private due to copyrights.

It's gonna be private due to copyrights.
If it's completely copywrighted, AKA all rights reserved, you can't legally make it at all.

If it's completely copywrighted, AKA all rights reserved, you can't legally make it at all.
Yes, you can.
If it's for home entertainment.

Yes, you can.
If it's for home entertainment.
Quote from: Wikipedia
It indicates that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for their own use, all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of derivative works.
Nope

If you're really dedicated, get a t4 line and 4g and use teamviewer on your phone.