Furdle the abusive badmin

Author Topic: Furdle the abusive badmin  (Read 2617 times)

okay, maybe it was stupid to post the way I did

I'm just saying knowing furdle he probably did this
I acknowledged this, but it's just the way OP is worded that throws me off by a long way.

he abused variables on some server and i ended up getting kicked for it

You did the right thing. He didn't.
/support

Earlier today Furdle wanded Boombot's lot because he set up a trap when you walked into his house. This guy named Spongey Block would let you into his house and then you'd be automatically teleported to a cage where you were killed. Boombot apologized to Furd and said he'd fix it, but nooooo-Furd just destroyed a bunch of his house.......

i think it's well established now that furdle is a gigantic jerk and a self-absorbed egotistical fool. i'm not surprised he did this.

Furdles city rpg is the spammy and lagy loving server I have been on in my entire life on blockland

I was on jasa and furd's city RPG and I get wanted.
So to hide I go in my basement and make a checkpoint there so No one would arrest me.
But then I get arrested and I spawn in the city and not the jail. So I reset.
Then everyone starts contacting furdle via RTB and they start accusing me of checkpoint abuse or some stuff even though I reset.
Then I explain and furdle erases my house. Then he says he was just following protocal and also states that it was also because I said  he shouldn't mock 9/11 victims in an earlier post.
I blocked him then left.

/Discuss.

Considering that is Furdles he has the right to do as he pleases, so please stop posting about how you even fail at the internet.

Considering that is Furdles he has the right to do as he pleases, so please stop posting about how you even fail at the internet.

You're the one that should stop posting. Just because furdle is the host of the server does not mean he can do as he pleases. If I was the host of a party it wouldn't give me the right to fling objects at the guests.

Furdle is a horrible admin, and a huge handicapped troll.

Why do people even go there?

Cubelands isn't a troll... he's just stupid.

He has that problem that some people have of not being able to comprehend most things.

Cubelands isn't a troll... he's just stupid.

He has that problem that some people have of not being able to comprehend most things.
cubelands is furLING
troll is furDLE

Furdle is being furdle. What's new? But he's nice when you know him

Furdle is being furdle. What's new? But he's nice when you know him
he's nice to like
a small percentage of the people that know him, then

you obviously know him and are defending him just because he's your friend

but i pity your defense, "furdle is being furdle." and this is charlesspeaking being charlesspeaking

That's the thing.
He acts nice to people then turns on them.