Author Topic: I got to go to the heritage festival c:  (Read 5728 times)

CKT's ego may possibly be one of the largest things on this planet

Holy stuff!
Thats messed up.

Today me and my cousin seen a 4-wheeler with monday-styled rims and we was like "Duh fuq is that stuff?!"

lmao. so bcuz i'm black i need to mention it in EVERY post
(i'm black)yawn another closet tribal exposed and dominated by CKT.
You're white, case closed.
Go back to your job.

CKT's ego may possibly be one of the largest things on this planet
Its bigger than RedGajins black richard.

Why would someone lie about being black? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I believe CKT. Even if he's a moron.

Why would someone lie about being black? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I believe CKT. Even if he's a moron.
You'd be surprised the kind of lies one can hear.

Holy stuff!
Thats messed up.

Today me and my cousin seen a 4-wheeler with monday-styled rims and we was like "Duh fuq is that stuff?!"
You're white, case closed.
Go back to your job.
Its bigger than RedGajins black richard.
LOL. alyx exposed again as a tribal. its sad how you try to grab onto gajin's balls to make yourself look not tribal. bottom line is you're just jealous because i really am who i am. cool, collected, the swagfather. while you're who you are. poor, furry, homo.

CKT usually annoys me, but he's gone so overboard it's funny.

LOL. alyx exposed again as a tribal. its sad how you try to grab onto gajin's balls to make yourself look not tribal. bottom line is you're just jealous because i really am who i am. cool, collected, the swagfather. while you're who you are. poor, furry, homo.
LOL
are you loving serious?

I find this hilarious.
You're being such a loving stereotypical black guy that its hilarious, I mean come the forget on lol.
And so what if I'm a furry, I have every right to be a furry as you have the right to be a wigger.
LOL
are you loving serious?
He is making my day today, seriously lol.

You're being such a loving stereotypical black guy that its hilarious, I mean come the forget on lol.
People are what you make of them
And so what if I'm a furry, I have every right to be a furry as you have the right to be a wigger.
Actually, in some cases (mostly religious cases,) you don't lol

People are what you make of themActually, in some cases (mostly religious cases,) you don't lol
"Though shall not be a furry" - Dumbass 13:37

Seriously what says I can't religiously?

I find this hilarious.
here it goes with the "you can't be black" argument. how many times have i dissected you and dominated you? too many times. furries are gross. sick. classless. completely below me. BUT some are tolerable. sometimes even cool. you're not even one of those.

Same can be said about you.

Some black guys are gross, sick, and classless. Some are tolerable and sometimes cool. But you're not one of them.
And btw, there is no "below me" in this because no one is above another.

Same can be said about you.

Some black guys are gross, sick, and classless. Some are tolerable and sometimes cool. But you're not one of them.
And btw, there is no "below me" in this because no one is above another.

I am above you scum. how does that make you feel? someone being better than you in too many ways to count?

I am above you scum. how does that make you feel? someone being better than you in too many ways to count?

"hey everyone look at me im an egotistical douchebag lol!!!"

Honestly you're the one who is "below" everyone by thinking you're "above" everyone.