Author Topic: CoolKoopaTroopa  (Read 4941 times)

Oh goodness, how does that make the least amount of sense?

On that single statement he would date a guy no problem but would not have any loveual interaction

i have no idea how you're going to cope in the real world

i really dont lol
I know how to cope in the real world...

Doesn't like richard
Doesn't mind dating the same gender
Is it that hard? I don't care about whats in your pants but whats in your head. (attitude)

I know how to cope in the real world...
you're still in school

so no

no you dont

On that single statement he would date a guy no problem but would not have any loveual interaction

It's not about what he said, I understood that, but he's acting as if saying "I'm dating this guy" still classifies him as being heteroloveual.
Also, why would you have a BF online and actually plan on meeting him lol? I would expect he would do it for trolls or something, but he was serious?

Face it, you can't date a person for years and years without any sort of affection at all lol.

you're still in school

so no

no you dont
"You're in school so you don't know how to cope with life"
Since I was old enough to start truly learning I was taught how to cope with real life and what to do in situations.
I don't know about you but I've had times where I have to take care of myself or help take care of the family.

maybe "dating" isn't the right word

"I wouldn't mind dating a guy but I'm not gay" sounds like it could be interpreted better

maybe "dating" isn't the right word

"I wouldn't mind dating a guy but I'm not gay" sounds like it could be interpreted better
I wouldn't mind being with a guy but I'd rather not have a richard in my ass/mouth

Since I was old enough to start truly learning I was taught how to cope with real life
by who, your parents?

because frankly i wouldn't count them as knowing how to cope in the real world either considering how poor and backwards your family is

by who, your parents?

because frankly i wouldn't count them as knowing how to cope in the real world either considering how poor and backwards your family is
Parents, relatives, friends, teachers, ect

Also being poor actually helps someone learn life better, when you can't afford to get it easy its learn or die/be in prison for life.

by who, your parents?

What does poverty have to do with anything?
Honestly that shouldn't be one of the reasons with the horrible economy the us is in right now, if you're going to talk about coping with life it shouldn't be about poverty
All in all it should be about survival IMO

Honestly I hate it when people use poverty against others.

I wouldn't mind being with a guy but I'd rather not have a richard in my ass/mouth

You don't have to to be classified as homoloveual lol. It doesn't matter if you kissed at all, or if you didn't, you still see that person as your boyfriend.
No I'm not homophobic, just trying to prove a point.

Well, romantic feelings and loveual attraction are separate (usually very closely linked, but not always).

What does poverty have to do with anything?
Honestly that shouldn't be one of the reasons with the horrible economy the us is in right now, if you're going to talk about coping with life it shouldn't be about poverty
All in all it should be about survival IMO

Honestly I hate it when people use poverty against others.
Poverty actually makes one stronger (metaphorically speaking) because you learn how to cope with life and make things work with the things you have rather than the things you actually need.
Gives more skills.

Well, romantic feelings and loveual attraction are separate (usually very closely linked, but not always).

Alright, so basically you and Alyx are saying that you can date a person of the same gender and not be classified as homoloveual even though you identify that person as your BF/GF.

What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you're attracted to them in either way, it'll still be the same end result.