Author Topic: Break in next door.  (Read 2024 times)

Just use the fake gun, but if they pull out a  weel gun, it's safe to pull to revolver out of your pocket  :cookieMonster:
It's not going to be some wild west standoff, if you point a gun at them, fake or not, they're going to shoot you so you don't shoot them first.
But that's only if they operate on my crude logic :cookieMonster:

Buy a fake security sign that you stick in your front yard. No one wants to break in when they think you have an alarm system.

When they break in-

Lay the mothaforgetas on the ground.

When they break in-

Lay the mothaforgetas on the ground.
So many places I could ambush from.

I have an open ceiling which means balcony, I could just jump down from that and lay them on the ground. Haha

but I would probably just lock myself in my roof, unless of course they touch my Xbox. Then its the end for them.

Set up an Aperture Science Turret.

They wont even go near that baby.

Set up an Aperture Science Turret.

They wont even go near that baby.
haha I wish I had one

You should have banned them, or released the doge. Get a hammer, paint it red, and tie it by a rope behind the door. Get a piece of floss and have it taped to the ceiling. So when they kick the door, the floss and tape will give, and the ban hammer will swing at them.

OT: Glad eveyone's alright :/

home alone home alone home alone

Let me tell you about a robber who set foot in my apartment

He never even got his foot INTO the apartment.

Let me tell you about a robber who set foot in my apartment

He never even got his foot INTO the apartment.
Preemptive defense. I like it.

One time a black family moved into a house down the street. Let's just say there is an unsolved arson and triple homicide in the neighborhood.

The 2 houses directly next to me and the one across the street were all broken into. I'm pretty sure they're the only houses in my neighborhood that were broken into

Preemptive defense. I like it.

One time a black family moved into a house down the street. Let's just say there is an unsolved arson and triple homicide in the neighborhood.
inb4racestuffstorm

The robber apparently ran away because he was afraid of my neighbors crippled dog.