Author Topic: Break in next door.  (Read 2023 times)

Does your state have castle laws? In that case it's perfectly legal to do that.
Florida has a Stand Your Ground law that makes it so that you can defend yourself as necessary, even if it requires killing the person.

California...I'm not sure.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:37:02 PM by Soundwaver7 »

inb4jellthekillergotosleep

Florida has a Stand Your Ground law that makes it so that you can defend yourself as necessary, even if it requires killing the person.

Those laws are pretty awful, there is no reason to kill over a home invasion unless your life is on the line. It just escalates the situation and helps no one

Kentucky has it where you can kill if they are life threatening to you.
You can shoot anyone who's on your property as long as you have a "no tresspassing" sign.

Makes me feel safe.

Why? I have a revolver and 2 rifles I could use instead.
rofl. don't be a hero, if you kill one you will feel bad. regardless if they are trying to rob you.

The robber apparently ran away because he was afraid of my neighbors crippled dog.

The AFK Doge trick, eh?

HOLY

We were told to watch out for a older lady walking down the road with a baby who was knocking on peoples doors

WHILE
while my father and I were outside playing catch these 2 old ladies with a baby went walking by the our house. When they got to my neighbors house (the one broken into) they stopped at the bottom and started walking up the driveway.
About halfway up they stopped and kept walking down the road. They walked for a little longer and turned around about 100 yards from that driveway and then walked by my house again...

rofl. don't be a hero, if you kill one you will feel bad. regardless if they are trying to rob you.
Some people aren't as warm hearted as you.