Author Topic: =TGC= Blackcat - Can't take a jo- wait that wasn't even a joke  (Read 1030 times)

So, one day, I was just loving around on the main IRC when all of a sudden

a long known friend (never been hostile to me before) joins the chat.

Ok, at least I have a green name on here

All of a sudden, wild idiot appears!

He makes a small joke (not sure if it could be classified as a joke) and I say it doesn't really make sense. Because it doesn't. ALL I say is "lol dude that made no sense"

And he all-out rages on me, like "friend" and "IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE"

I PM him, asking what was wrong with him. He then blocks me and removes me, and he is never to be seen again.

What the forget, TGC. What the hell did I do.

Evidence please, kthxbai.

I was just pissed about it, I do not have a log.

It happened while I was banned from the forums, and I didn't take a screenshot. I'd appreciate it if you took my word for it.
Also, You've had a past of being a complete richardhole. Don't be sure that I'm going to comply with you in the future.

I was just pissed about it, I do not have a log.

It happened while I was banned from the forums, and I didn't take a screenshot. I'd appreciate it if you took my word for it.
Ok, I believe you-
Also, You've had a past of being a complete richardhole. Don't be sure that I'm going to comply with you in the future.
Wow, are you serious? Yes I overreacted about dramas in the past, how does that make me a richardhead?

That above post was just a joke, Jesus Christ.

Ok, I believe you-Wow, are you serious? Yes I overreacted about dramas in the past, how does that make me a richardhead?

Maybe I've gotten a false message from other members.

If you really are a nice person, My condolences.

Maybe I've gotten a false message from other members.

If you really are a nice person, My condolences.
It's ok bro. I forgive you. And yes, support.

It's ok bro. I forgive you. And yes, support.

I'm easily believing of what others say. Sorry about that.

thanks 10/10 lol

Blackcat seems pretty sensitive. If the guy gets that pissed off at you just because his joke doesn't make sense, then he has issues. That or he was just a flat out prick.

Ok, I believe you-Wow, are you serious? Yes I overreacted about dramas in the past, how does that make me a richardhead?

He's the richardhead? Can you please leave the forums and never come back?

How do you expect us to avoid this user if you don't give us a BL_ID?

He's the richardhead? Can you please leave the forums and never come back?
Oh, nevermind. You apologized.