Author Topic: Wynd Fox is loveually harassing me over PMs  (Read 2213 times)




QUICKLY, counter loveual harass wynd

I guess I'm just easy to loveually harass
yeah you are, trust me
you're like a loveual harassment magnet


Nobody ever loveually Harasses me :(

I did no such thing! I don't like love, it was just normal harassment. -snipped this with both of my arms-

Electrk, I never said I raped him. I just implied it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:23:07 PM by Wynd_Fox »

-one arm snip!-

Nobody needed to know that!
Take it back to PMs  :panda:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:24:14 PM by Frontrox »

Nobody ever loveually Harasses me :(
there's this one guy on my friends list
and sometimes he does it to me
I wont name any names tho

bc I don't really mind ;3

Nobody needed to know that!
Take it back to PMs  :panda:
EDIT THAT OUT, QUICKLY!



Consequences will never be the same, Wynd Fox!
I backtraced it!!

Kaph, I can't harass you, 20 PMs an hour, and I didn't include you in my mass harassment, sorry.