Author Topic: Stupid Fads  (Read 5627 times)

This was a fad for a little bit.
Lets not forget the Minecart fad
my avatar was never a fad wtf are you talking about? sorrel edited it for her avatar but thats it.
That's dumb, all it does is increase awareness, and everyone knows what breast cancer is, anyway. It should support a more obscure disease.
why is it dumb? its just a bracelet, just because everyone "already knows about it" doesn't make it dumb.

I guess dumb's not the correct word. It's just not helpful.

Sagging pants, ear rings. I don't understand it.

Earrings aren't really a fad... They've been around forever.

I guess dumb's not the correct word. It's just not helpful.
uh
neither is wearing a marines shirt, it just shows you support the marines. no one said that wearing one is going to stop breast cancer or anything. im pretty sure the research centers just sell them to raise money.

So, it HELPED her, but it didn't SAVE her?
What are we dealing with here?
Wynds mom never died?

Sagging pants, ear rings. I don't understand it.
Sagging pants was originally a way to show they wanted gay buttsecks

why is it dumb? its just a bracelet, just because everyone "already knows about it" doesn't make it dumb.
it's dumb bc none of them actually care. they just wear them bc it's funny or something

Earrings aren't really a fad... They've been around forever.
Eh, I don't understand the gages and stuff that boys wear, along with the stupid baseball hat backwards.

it's dumb bc none of them actually care. they just wear them bc it's funny or something
Some people actually care.

Eh, I don't understand the gages and stuff that boys wear
one of our majorettes wears gauges like all the time, it's gross imo
Some people actually care.
yeah, but the people who wear those bracelets usually don't

Eh, I don't understand the gages and stuff that boys wear, along with the stupid baseball hat backwards.
Ash ketchum!!!!

oh right i forgot who i was dealing with here

Ash ketchum!!!!
Ash has no friends anymore, it's so bad in Ash's world that Brock left.

Life's terrible when Brock leaves.

my avatar was never a fad wtf are you talking about? sorrel edited it for her avatar but thats it.why is it dumb? its just a bracelet, just because everyone "already knows about it" doesn't make it dumb.
Really?
I thought I seen it a few times... Hm Nvm then

oh right i forgot who i was dealing with here
What are you talking about?

Quote from: some article I found
Of the $495,969 The Keep A Breast Foundation raised in 2008, only $6,723 went to breast cancer awards and grants.
That's about the bracelets.