Author Topic: Your weapon, occupation, safehouse, and partner in a zombie apocalypse.  (Read 2508 times)

Oooh, not bad, not bad at all

i'd take all available supplies and hide in the only non-windowed room, much less to board up and defend

If only you posted this earlier, I could have used a boat against the zombies!

Doing it again, I am now a Beauty Ambassador (wtf is that) with moving boxes and supplies
how cute,
The name is 'Only Female Can Stay With Me.'

it's a small, like, really small, apartment on the 3rd floor of some random place in atlanta
OH sweet jizzus
Thats hilarious

My job is construction equipment sales, my weapon is barb wire, and this is my safehouse

Thats hilarious

Well, one step closer to my summer home at the base of Olympus Mons. c:

also the description

Willing to let one cool down to earth female come live with me until she get on feet.You will be my live in girlfriend and I'm looking for a female who needs a job.I'm about to start selling clothes and I'm going to need a trustworthy person on my team.I'm looking for a female between the age og 18 & 25yrs old. text me [REDACTED]. Also,this ad will be deleted once i find someone that i like.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

i'm laughing

My safehouse is an "Excellent 2/Bed Rental".

My safehouse is an "Excellent 2/Bed Rental".

Its like hotel
in l4d2
sweet, but good luck fighting off those zombies.

Its like hotel
in l4d2
sweet, but good luck fighting off those zombies.

it needs to be in georgia though :c

A program that lets me connect internet to my television.

.-.

a TV entertainment center

out of anything I'd use swords bows and arrows cause I'd look loving epic while riding mr tiddles (horse) into the sunset while killing the butt zombies who WANT MY FLESH TO DO THEMSELVES UP THE BUTT WITH IT AND EAT IT THEN EAT MY HORSE THEN EAT MY BOW AND ARROW.