Eepos is lovely.

Author Topic: Eepos is lovely.  (Read 3950 times)

I just learned that Eepos probably was the one who did this plot.

Eepos: B)
Eepos: thanks for lulz
Eepos: I created lulz for myself
Eepos: <3
Eepos: You're the best

I just learned that Eepos probably was the one who did this plot.

does this mean we can get back on-topic now

See how easy it was for eepos to manipulate you?

I'm surprised nobody's involved me in any of this stuff because I sent the PM where zealot figured this out
plot-twist

I'm not quite sure if that has been made clear yet or not, but the only thing you can get from cache.db is content. Models, textures, sounds, etc. There is no way to get a complete add-on from it. Scripts, etc. are purely server-sided and are never sent to the client.

I'm not quite sure if that has been made clear yet or not,
we have made this clear about 4 times now

I'm not quite sure if that has been made clear yet or not, but the only thing you can get from cache.db is content. Models, textures, sounds, etc. There is no way to get a complete add-on from it. Scripts, etc. are purely server-sided and are never sent to the client.
Eepos and/or Zealot probably just trolled the forget out of me, and they'll/he'll deny it in 3, 2, 1,

Eepos and/or Zealot probably just trolled the forget out of me, and they'll/he'll deny it in 3, 2, 1,
We aren't trolls! We are just social Blockland players trying to have a great time in a great game!

Yeah this is awkward, I kind of gave him the gamemode :s.

nevertheless, eepos is still a coolbro

nevertheless, eepos is still a coolbro
"i think that the best place to talk about how cool this guy is would be in his drama topic"

Stealing scripts is possible, if you know how to decode the file inside the folder you download when you're downloading files on a server.
I think this is just scrapping the barrel.

Stealing scripts is possible, if you know how to decode the file inside the folder you download when you're downloading files on a server.

Rofl, no it's not.

Gonna have to agree with bEPOS with this one

if you know how to decode the file inside the folder you download when you're downloading files on a server
er
setro

take a break from drama

a long break