Author Topic: was thinking of having a Blockland movie night thing of some sort.  (Read 988 times)

I got Netflix and Skype premium so I can screenshare in a group call (plus it's not laggy at all) (ok maybe just a tiny bit)

I can set it where my mic speaks what the movie is saying and I screenshare the movie so everybody can basically watch the movie in a call.

Anybody wanna join me?
I was thinking of watching "A Night At The Roxbury".

I've never seen it and I'd like to.
If not, do you think this would be a good idea in the future? Yes or no, please explain why.

If you wanna add me my Skype is: blockland-nobot

Just a tiny bit?! Are you kidding me. When we were watching the Breaking Bad, it was almost just like watching a toaster trying to run Crysis 2.

this weekend i will use my 10MB/s upload for good and stream some movies from netflix

Just a tiny bit?! Are you kidding me. When we were watching the Breaking Bad, it was almost just like watching a toaster trying to run Crysis 2.
That's funny because when I screenshared with Wound when we watched 21 Jumpstreet he said it wasn't that bad.

this weekend i will use my 10MB/s upload for good and stream some movies from netflix
Where do you plan on putting them?
I've tried uploading movies on Youtube before and they just take them down for copyright.

I'd join if I had the time.

Where do you plan on putting them?
I've tried uploading movies on Youtube before and they just take them down for copyright.

livestream.com probably

livestream.com probably
Eh :/

I'd like to actually be there with people in like a call of some sort.
Not just a chatroom.

I'd come, but my mic is broken. :/

Now get a web cam.
The world must see your shining face.
Or maybe your cats

When the stuff was this?

God damn I miss out too much.

you need group video to screen share to more than 1 person