Poll

Dragon
29 (49.2%)
Leviathan
13 (22%)
Wyvern
17 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Dragon of Dalore  (Read 59032 times)

swiftly jump back and fall off the cliff

wtf you are the last male dragon in existence and you're gay?!
wow what a cigarette

I love your dragon sprites camera
also i support this adventure because i ALSO like dragons
also
continue being suprised

wtf you are the last male dragon in existence and you're gay?!
wow what a cigarette

On the island.

If you guys are just zombie monsters im pretty sure love wont even work.

If you guys are just zombie monsters im pretty sure love wont even work.
remember menen
You examine the ten books here, they seem to range from formulas, history, lore, references and... a rather explicit novel about dragons.
who knows what could happen

I think the doc probably used some sort of stem cell genetic sorcery or whatever. Not like frankenstein where the body parts are actually just, well, sewn on/grafted. Course they could be. Nono, I'm pretty sure Camera wants to live out his loveual fantasies through this adventure :3

Also why you guys want Self Delete by cliff, srsly.

I think the doc probably used some sort of stem cell genetic sorcery or whatever. Not like frankenstein where the body parts are actually just, well, sewn on/grafted. Course they could be. Nono, I'm pretty sure Camera wants to live out his loveual fantasies through this adventure :3

Also why you guys want Self Delete by cliff, srsly.
camera, do it

if he wrote a book about loving dragons, heprobably made dragons for more than just science.

jump off the cliff, onto a tree, down the tree, into the forest, and disappear before she sees that look on your face.

you may not like the scientist but he doesn't deserve to die with all the information he has. i'm sure you've got many questions for him, especially now.
swiftly jump back and fall off the cliff

You can't bear to hear anything else, you swiftly escape below the trees. Only receiving a few scratches and pine needles, you make it safely onto the forest floor. You continue to run.

Trees passed by as quickly as they come into view, all the while you mutter to yourself the questions you have for when you get to your Master and Marcus. It's been hours since you left him on his own, and you cannot imagine how the situation has progressed.

Dragon: "Who am I? Who was I? Who will I become?"

Eventually you wandered into a swampy area, the familiar odor of rotting flesh and rusted metal. A putrid fog sweeps in and a tall, shrouded suit of armor approaches. Striding across the muck and strewn vines. It spoke with a metallic rasp.

???: "You have been a part of my army. You are a creature from the un-living. And now you shall return to where you originated..."

That guy must be related to Eroc or your master
>Do i know you?

The head is off to the right and its bugging me out for some reason.

ONTOPIC:
>Do i know you?

Examine surroundings and make an escape

attack the suit of armor if he doesn't tell you his name