Author Topic: Facebook guy kills dogs for barking - ARGUMENTS  (Read 20587 times)

i thin k im going to barf

Oh god that stuff is gory I almost threw up, Jesus, loving cruel bastard, I hope he gets killed.
its not that gory, just a little puddle of blood lol

SAPD

Spy SAPDING my animal cruelty!

It's getting SAPDY in here..

This story reminds me that I'm just a SAPD
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:48:43 PM by Electrk »

I don't get it

if it was the other way around, no one would care.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
IF A DOG SHOOTS A DUDE EVERYONE WILL BE loving RUNNING

He killed a dog because the dog was stupid and barked at something bigger. If i go and forget with a bear the bear will claw my face off; small dogs are bred to have no fear of larger animals, the fact that someone killed a small dog because it was pissing with them comes as no surprise.
I sincerely hope you aren't serious. Please don't be serious, I can't handle this level of stupid cunt today.

This poor SAPD is going to pay for this.

Warning - while you were reading, a new Blockland meme was formed. You may wish to hide your children.

I sincerely hope you aren't serious. Please don't be serious, I can't handle this level of stupid cunt today.

It's fred da kiko, what would you expect?

I'm spreading the word.

And who the forget are you to decide this?
Since when were we so much better than animals?
Last time I checked, animals weren't starting massive wars, torturing people, raping, etc.

Stop acting like we're this amazing species that's better than everything else.
If it weren't for our brains we'd be extinct thousands of years ago.
She doesnt have to decide it, its a fact. Were better. Why are you trying to make it out as if animals are saints and live their life as if it was a disney cartoon? They kill just as much as we do, and torture? Have you ever seen animal planet, where the lioness will pounce on a gazelle and then her and her family will eat it from the ass to the head? Do you think it dies when they bite its ass or something? Is that not considered torture to you? Also rape, Im not even going to go into detail with that one because its pretty commonsense that animals rape other animals. We ARE this amazing species, and its our brains that make us this amazing species so of course if we didnt have such amazing brains we wouldve been extinct, thats common sense - But news flash, we do have amazing brains and so that point its useless.