Author Topic: Dentists  (Read 973 times)

I brush my teeth 3 times a day. I even floss at the end of the day. They always break out the loving scraping thing:

I fantasize about biting their loving fingers off. I want to take the loving scraper and gouge their eyes out. I want every one of these forgeters to die

oh my god

i absolutely hate that thing

I hate it when they give you a mouthpiece
fill it with foam
stick it in your mouth
and only place in the air sucky vacuum thing in there to get rid of the foam
then they leave you there for about a minute or two
like, what in the forget

This X-ray thing

That doesn't burn at all?
It just gags the forget out of me.

I hate those scrapers to hell however... He loving pokes everything he can causing extreme pain even with numbing.
I don't trust my dentist at all... He drilled my lip and sandpapered a cut into my upper gums

My brother once said that those water spraying things scare the stuff out of him because it seems like the thing just loving disintegrates your teeth and turns them into water which then SPRAYS ALL OVER.

Got my damn wisdom teeth already in a good ways at 15. I need to get them removed in December. :(

My brother once said that those water spraying things scare the stuff out of him because it seems like the thing just loving disintegrates your teeth and turns them into water which then SPRAYS ALL OVER.
They do feel like that however.

Asdf fangs are tedious to clean.

Got my damn wisdom teeth already in a good ways at 15. I need to get them removed in December. :(
I'm almost 18 getting mine out friday :( scary im not even being put under.

Asdf fangs are tedious to clean.
You realize that everyone has some sort of fang like thing right? Its called K9 teeth. Everyone has 4 of them, 2 on top, 2 on bottom.
And mine keeps cutting the inside of my mouth..

You realize that everyone has some sort of fang like thing right? Its called K9 teeth. Everyone has 4 of them, 2 on top, 2 on bottom.
And mine keeps cutting the inside of my mouth..
I am aware, it's worse when a whole bunch of them doesn't align with the jaw.

sweden has free dentalcare until you're 20 or 21 i think

Your gums look very sensative, let me stab them with this prison shank.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:45:33 PM by Cool Boi »

I have no dental or health insurance so I haven't been to either in years