Author Topic: What would you do if the above user's avatar was standing behind you?  (Read 5274 times)

So cute
I must keep it as a pet and love it forever

wait
this whole time i thought it said if the above user was behind you
oh lawdy

wait
this whole time i thought it said if the above user was behind you
oh lawdy
...


Humbedumbedum didn't get a reaction


hug the penguin

because forget yeah penguins

punt it across the football field and score a field goal


Punch it. Then tell it to leave.

it still looks like a litle douchebag.  I mean, giving something ears and fur doesn't make it cute, it just looks like a brat.  I'd ignore it, but I still don't know what the forget it is.
No I'm not turning on notifications.  That was one second, you just ninja'd that stuff in there Legodude, forget you.
Punch it.


At this exact moment, he would have to be embedded in the wall.

At any other time, I'd do a slow 180-degree turn like in a slasher movie.

turn to my left bc it's clearly telling me to do so